Alloa Athletic V Brechin City

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Seeing as no one else can be ars*d, here is a topic for the upcoming fixture ,  brechin will be confident they can take something from this i imagine .

I'm sure they will and rightly so. From an Alloa point of view however we really need to win this game. Coming off the long spell on the road we had 3 home games in a row and the chance to try and play ourselves back into some form. Stranraer and QP are both good sides but 2 points from those 2 home games isn't a good return for us. 3 points are required from this one.

I think paddy is a more than capable replacement he did well in Saturday not that he had much to do. The injury list is quite worrying and is getting worse rather than better hopefully get through this game without any one picking up an injury which is always a worry playing on plastic

Don't think Alloa deserved to lose today, controlled the game completely in spells but just didn't offer much threat infront of goal.

Think the referees decision to award a penalty was ludicrous and apparently even the linesman at that side said it wasn't a penalty.

Archived