Alloa Athletic V Brechin City

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Perhaps if you win the league by these two points I'll make you a commemorative popup book to explain how physics works. I didn't see Love touch it. I did see Parry touch it. He did it before he touches Love. Does that mean Parry won the ball?  Because it sounds awfully like he did. In any other 1 on 1 the goalkeeper dives at feet and touches the ball then trips the player it's never a foul. 

Let me summarise: Shocking decision.

I wasn't at the game but genuinely don't see what the controversy is about. The keeper touches the ball then clearly impedes Love as he is running past him towards the ball. To say it is never a fouls when the goalie trips a player is just stupid. It depends where the player is heading i.e. Does the trip impede the payers attempt to get to the ball. All this crap about whether the keeper touches the ball is just smokescreen.

Love wasn't running past the keeper. The keeper clearly got a palm on the ball to knock it away 

Shocking decision but am sure they even out over the season 

Would be happy to play yous in the play offs come May time 

51 minutes ago, OldRed said:

I wasn't at the game but genuinely don't see what the controversy is about. The keeper touches the ball then clearly impedes Love as he is running past him towards the ball. To say it is never a fouls when the goalie trips a player is just stupid. It depends where the player is heading i.e. Does the trip impede the payers attempt to get to the ball. All this crap about whether the keeper touches the ball is just smokescreen.

The "commentator " trying  in vain to somehow make an issue out of it along with highlighting any challenge he deemed a foul kind of reeks of sour grapes. If it was just a punter doing this it would be laughable but with it being an official club video, it puts a completely different complexion on things. 

Poor losers in my opinion.  

10 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

Love wasn't running past the keeper. The keeper clearly got a palm on the ball to knock it away 

Shocking decision but am sure they even out over the season 

Would be happy to play yous in the play offs come May time 

What was he doing then ?  He was chasing the loose ball and was clattered ! 

1 hour ago, OldRed said:

I don't think Love would get it after Parry knocks it away. The smokescreen was the fact that your fellow Brechin fans said he didnt touch the ball. I was just trying to help them out. I thought it was humorous they couldn't see it.

5 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

The "commentator " trying  in vain to somehow make an issue out of it along with highlighting any challenge he deemed a foul kind of reeks of sour grapes. If it was just a punter doing this it would be laughable but with it being an official club video, it puts a completely different complexion on things. 

Poor losers in my opinion.  

Sounds like I've created some kind of issue, but if your highlights don't create some kind of reaction you're probably doing it wrong.:thumsup2

3 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

I don't think Love would get it after Parry knocks it away. The smokescreen was the fact that your fellow Brechin fans said he didnt touch the ball. I was just trying to help them out. I thought it was humorous they couldn't see it.

Sounds like I've created some kind of issue, but if your highlights don't create some kind of reaction you're probably doing it wrong.:thumsup2

I think I remember our guy was pulled up by for adding wee comments about fouls etc a couple of seasons ago. Doesn't show your club in a good light . 

But if it makes you guys feel good about yourselves , carry on.  ;)

Has this shit not gone on long enough? The game is over, Brechin won 2-1 I'm afraid that's it.opinions are exactly that, doesn't change a thing.This is football it won't change.you win some decisions n lose most. Enough is enough take it on the chin or don't follow a team. All the best for the new year.

37 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I think I remember our guy was pulled up by for adding wee comments about fouls etc a couple of seasons ago. Doesn't show your club in a good light . 

But if it makes you guys feel good about yourselves , carry on.  ;)

Rules are you can't question the integrity of a referee. If I say with some video evidence I don't think the referee has made the right decision it's not the same. If it is I'm still waiting for the compliance officers email for Stranraer when Jason Marr is given a foul against him after winning the ball. Gibson puts the  free kick in the top corner.  I'm not holding my breath for that any time soon since I didn't say its a conspiracy against us by the referee's. :lol:

51 minutes ago, slangs said:

Has this shit not gone on long enough? The game is over, Brechin won 2-1 I'm afraid that's it.opinions are exactly that, doesn't change a thing.This is football it won't change.you win some decisions n lose most. Enough is enough take it on the chin or don't follow a team. All the best for the new year.

It's all just fun and games to me anyway don't worry. Enjoy your holidays:thumsup2

Archived