St Mirren v Greenock Morton 31/12/16

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FT 1-1

These are the days that will relegate us.

Sickener to lose it so late but could see it coming. Ross made a mess of the subs as per and we got deeper and deeper despite having the extra man. Yet more ground lost to the teams above us, yet another disastrous day.

GiRFUY.

1483203946453.thumb.jpg.cf531e17ddf42846

1 minute ago, Pride_of_the_Clyde said:

If what McDonagh has done is as evil and cowardly as is being reliably reported, I hope he is hammered by the SFA and sacked by the club.

It takes all relevance away from a very good result.

Jim Duffy looked like he was ready to swing for him.

Cantona by name.. etc. 

His disciplinaryrecord is shocking.

He did swing the game in in our favour by getting himself sent off though so firm MotM for me, well done Jamie!

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

Cantona by name.. etc. 

His disciplinaryrecord is shocking.

He did swing the game in in our favour by getting himself sent off though so firm MotM for me, well done Jamie!

The real issue was losing both Magennis and Quinn and bringing on a waster like Clarkson.

This is a game that defines St Mirren. In control, opposition get a man sent off and collapse.

Morton actually defended well with 10 men and had a game plan. We lost Quinn and became a mess. Losing Magennis to injury didn't help too. Could see the goal coming a mile off.

Right kick in the teeth as it's 2 points thrown away. January can come soon enough to clear out and get some balance back in the squad. Need a holding player badly.

Archived