Divorce

Cerberus

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think certain people think they should get married for what ever reason, maybe because they are at an age when their parents got married or their friends/siblings are getting married so they just jump right into it and it turns into an utter car crash for a number of reasons and ultimately when the divorce is finalised then its a good feeling but that can't take back all the wasted time and money. 

I just don't see the point now and if i do get married it will be for other peoples reasons and not my own sadly.

You're not getting married because you know that your burd is being finger blasted in the photocopier room by the cycle courier.

eta: Merry Christmas!

Edited by KnightswoodBear

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think certain people think they should get married for what ever reason.

1 I seen and watched a group of women defend was that the couple had been together about 6 years and she still had no ring.

Women actually get the pity look from other mentalists if they've been with the guy for any more than 5 years and still not at least engaged.

Feel Sorry for any guy who starts dating in High school.

We have a few ladies who frequent our fine forums so maybe they can jump in on this topic.

I've seen a woman leave her husband of many years and actually take half his pension.

Why are women so spiteful that even if they're the ones who break up the marriage they feel he has to suffer forever?

You have to question the way they're wired up.

I've discussed this with my missus and we are agreed that the only sensible reason for marriage is for tax or residency purposes. Brexit could end up the closest thing to romance that she will ever get from me.

2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I've discussed this with my missus and we are agreed that the only sensible reason for marriage is for tax or residency purposes. Brexit could end up the closest thing to romance that she will ever get from me.

You smooth talking devil 

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

We have a few ladies who frequent our fine forums so maybe they can jump in on this topic.

I've seen a woman leave her husband of many years and actually take half his pension.

Why are women so spiteful that even if they're the ones who break up the marriage they feel he has to suffer forever?

You have to question the way they're wired up.

He took that risk when he entered into a legal contract with the woman. Don't get married if you don't want to risk losing half yer shit. 

P.s 99% of women are batshit mental.

14 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

1 I seen and watched a group of women defend was that the couple had been together about 6 years and she still had no ring.

Women actually get the pity look from other mentalists if they've been with the guy for any more than 5 years and still not at least engaged.

Feel Sorry for any guy who starts dating in High school.

Yeah i still think i was still young to be with my Mrs but at least had a good 7 years out of school to f**k around and don't think i could be fucked with all that carry on now. Just haven't got engaged as I don't know about where I'm going to be living or what work i will be doing in a years time so don't really want to get engaged without any sort of plan. That and theres a high likelihood my girlfriend is getting finger blasted every day at work off a 40 year old with autism and bad hygiene.