Divorce

Cerberus

Folk in the burd's family are getting divorced after 10 something years of marriage.
It's turned pretty nasty and it's all coming out. Apparently he was a mad shagger back in the day and she has never trusted him. She is supposedly lazy and spends all his money on cardigans.

Anyone got divorced and want to air it on P&B?

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

Folk in the burd's family are getting divorced after 10 something years of marriage.
It's turned pretty nasty and it's all coming out. Apparently he was a mad shagger back in the day and she has never trusted him. She is supposedly lazy and spends all his money on cardigans.

Not yet, but i'll bookmark this thread.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

spends all his money on cardigans.

58 minutes ago, shieldhillsmithy said:

Cardigans. 

16 minutes ago, expatowner said:

Cardigans are a recipe for disaster.

Anyone of you scoffers checked the price of a decent cashmere twinset with proper mother of pearl buttons, eh? It certainly isn't Glens Vodka money.  For that you could get an evening of champagne, ching, a mucky woman and a taxi back up the road.  Pearl necklace inclusive.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Anyone of you scoffers checked the price of a decent cashmere twinset with proper mother of pearl buttons, eh? It certainly isn't Glens Vodka money.  For that you could get an evening of champagne, ching, a mucky woman and a taxi back up the road.  Pearl necklace inclusive.

Nipped to my local for a quick pint one day and it was closed for a private function. Had a quick look inside and it was full of middle aged men wearing tweed twinsets watching an Absolutely Fabulous box set. Raised my spirits.

Just now, Jamaldo said:

I can understand why women are so obsessed with getting married. Nothing to lose and all to gain.

This times about 10 Million

Can't argue wi women though. They've done a cracking job getting guys to jump into it 2 footed and we buy it.

Oh and yes I'm married.

This times about 10 Million
Can't argue wi women though. They've done a cracking job getting guys to jump into it 2 footed and we buy it.
Oh and yes I'm married.

It's just an absolute financial clusterfuck that I can't understand.

Spend thousands on engagement ring.

Spend thousands on a fucking party (also known as the wedding)

Spend thousands on a deposit for a house you'll get kicked out of when you split up.

Spend thousands on other irrelevant miscellaneous shite to keep her happy.

Well worth it.