Hogmanay Plans

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

were just staying in this year and having a few drinks I think, the couple next door asked if we wanted to join them for a meal somewhere but when they phoned up there wasn't any availability to make it a 4 seater, can't say I'm overly fussed really, going to in laws for lunch the next day and it's usually a very decent steak pie. 

Hogmanay is for complete bell ends. The types who thrive on the attention of shaking every cünts hand at midnight yet wouldn't look at the road your on the other 364 days of year. They fannys who lap up heaving pubs and higher prices, the wänkers who are daft enough to pay the taxi prices to get up the road.

It's a heap of shite and I'll be spending it like any normal night, I'll be in my bed for half 10 with an egg in the pot for the morning

3 hours ago, Aidan said:

You're not wrong, although the alternative is sitting in alone in a house in Bolton.

From where I am that sounds like bliss. Praying for Storm Barbara to stop relatives arriving tomorrow.

Avoid OF 

Go to Thistle vs KFC

If we get beat I might commandeer a bin lorry and rattle it up and down Ashton Lane until it runs out of fuel...

Happy New Year a body x

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Avoid OF 

Go to Thistle vs KFC

If we get beat I might commandeer a bin lorry and rattle it up and down Ashton Lane until it runs out of fuel...

Happy New Year a body x

If you do this please do it after 7:30PM so I can get home with a minimum of fuss.

Archived