Royal Rumble 2017

JamieStevenson

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/30/2017 at 22:45, JamieStevenson said:

Cena has done exceptional work with Styles & Owens over the past couple of years. It's probably in his best interest to try and reach or better those heights with Samoa Joe too. It beats being stuck in a rut in dead feuds with Rusev or Wyatt etc. Cena vs Samoa Joe to me is another dream match that I have to see.

I hope there's not a Cena vs Orton on the horizon again. The next time I see that match it better be many years down the line in a retirement match together. 

Cena and Bella against Miz and Maryse apparently.  I think we are looking at Orton v Bray.  I wonder where Finn Balor works into all of this.  Might have him fight HHH or Joe. 

20 minutes ago, forameus said:

I would be amazed and utterly appalled if they put Cena in a match like that at WM.  Maybe at Elimination Chamber if they're struggling, but no way he's getting that at the biggest show of all.  

Someone hasn't checked my Elimination Chamber thread yet have they? 

3 minutes ago, forameus said:

Obvs double duty...

Cena on double duty lol no chance. Would be a bizarre matchup given Nikki's patter is all "I don't need John Cena to be a success" and as far as I'm aware they don't ever interact on WWE TV (not including reality shite).

Can't see that happening either after how hard she fought to come back, she's barely scratched the surface yet with this return. She'll be champion at least once more before she goes. off into the sunset. Only 33 and definitely not needing to disappear for kids!

The mixed tag was picked up by the dirtsheets from 343 or something.  They're well known for knocking up photoshops that are completely fake.  Seems they've hooked another one.  Apparently they also wrote an article saying that the plan was to have Cena do a Randy Savage and propose to Nikki, and that would be the big spot of WM :lol:

Archived