Saints assistant

11 hours ago, neily1690 said:

Add lewis mcintyre to that matthew , chance to play at stair park in hometown for them every second week, be back once stranraer pull plug on team as usual tho

Shame for clubs like Wigtown when this happens. Don't agree with Annan and Stranraer picking and choosing when they wish to play in the league.

Worst of it is these boys will probably never get anywhere near the first team at Stair Park no matter how good they are.

Hard task but hope Wigtown can replace anyone that moves on.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Wigtown struggling to get team , dunn lowe mcaulay away to maybole, rennie away to saints, few boys away to stranraer and few retired

John Lowe signed with St Cuthbert on Monday Neily.
A few dumfries Sunday amateurs lined up to sign as well.

Sounds like the end of an era at Wigtown which is sad.

Seems like Creetown, Wigtown, Newton, Saints, Stranraer and Maybole are all trying to sign Wigtownshire boys. Unfortunately there's no enough quality to fill all these teams.

Sounds like the end of an era at Wigtown which is sad.
Seems like Creetown, Wigtown, Newton, Saints, Stranraer and Maybole are all trying to sing Wigtownshire boys. Unfortunately there's no enough quality to fill all these teams.

Exactly matthew also teams struggle now as boys arent happy if on bench the year at wigtown we won lots of trophys we had 16-18 of a squad every1 playn there part, if boys are sub these days there leaving clubs

2 hours ago, DFS69 said:

Hear Saints have signed young Dougan from Wigtown aswell

Last I heard he was Stranraer bound.

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 18:29, Eddieexport said:

Saints signing the wigtown players jamieson jones mcyntire full steam ahead story goes

Talk of Jamieson and Buff Whorlow becoming joint player managers at Wigtown. If that was to happen I'd imagine Richard Jones would stick about.

All rumours at the minute as far as I know.

Archived