Saints assistant

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see after our 5-0 humiliation at the hands of edu last weekend our so called manager has stated in the Galloway news that there not his group of players?? .

Up until now he has been happy to take the credit for the games we have won ("with someone else's group") this is just another example of his arrogance. There is no doubt in the minds of a lot of people down at St Marys we are in a bad place at the moment and it's not looking as if it's going to get better anytime soon.

There seems to be a lack of leadership at the club . TIME FOR A CLEAR OUT and we're not talking about players (God knows we have very few of them left ) our Facebook page of the 16th of March stated that we had re signed almost the entire squad of this season and again the manager confirmed that in the press ??? False statements that don't bide well with a lot of people in Kirkcudbright. 

Some folk on here talk some .... I'm a Saints supporter and auld centre half doesn't speak for the fans or oor club, it's no hard to see whits gan on here same folk givin the lad stick looks like a formar disgruntled employee and his band o merry men just trying tae make the young management teams job hard God there gan tae some lengths hey,they'll be a right so they will done geed at Y and Lochar and Raymond's a gid lad,

Oh so I must be wrong then we have re signed all this seasons player's ? Was just up the street and been told that the magnificent 3 (you know who you are) are planning to stand down at the next AGM ? That's after running the club into the ground .

On the subject of the ground it's really starting to look at bit grubby . Doesn't look as if any maintenance has been done since Richard Davis left.

I can also assure you I  speak for the majority of the supporters when I say  good riddance to bad rubbish. The AGM can't come soon enough.

A see on here There's only certain yins that keep gan on aboot this nabody else seems bothered so it only points in yin direction soor grapes, the word in the toon is the committee were gan tae make the change anyways so why no them lads given a chance, managers have came and gone here a canny see problem 

CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING MANAGERS ? Word on the streets was a certain few committee members made it impossible for the last manager to stay. The truth seems to be getting Mr Kirkcudbright a bit hot under the collar.There's is absolutely no logic in the situation that arose  ? We had the pick of the best available players in the region we were winning trophys  (something we hadn't attceived for a considerable amount of time) but for some reason that wasn't good enough? Strange situation??????? We think Razor will be a good manager given the time to settle in. But I've seen it for my own eyes he's been over powered with this man who has attceived absolutely nothing in the game. 

I was unfortunately present tonight at what is turning into a farce. How can a group of players who were so successful only 6 weeks ago? Suddenly loose all ambition and desire to play for us ? SIMPLY ANSWER the man commonly known as CARROT and the magnificent three. We're already starting to see what has to come next season and that's with a majority of the so called big players still here ? God knows what it's going to be like next season ? Bryce Wilson Grant Middlemass already committed to threave next season scooby milly Jack louden Roman & Miller all heading that way also. We are becoming the laughing stock of the SOSL. PLEASE PEOPLE WHO CARE ANYTHING ABOUT OUR CLUB. speak up now ????? The committee has to go. Shocking situation. All the best to nithsdale in the final.

A was there tonight and Saints played some gid stuff at times just no taking chances and it came back tae bite them, you can see what the management team are trying to do,aye ye can clearly see that certain players are half oot the gate but hey let the boys get on and rebuilt it, Auld centre stop being bitter the clubs moved on so deal way it, let the lads be judged when they've got a squad that are committed to playing for them, and the carrot lad can manage don't worry about that the lad kens what he's on aboot so does Raymond,Auld centre stop with the sour grapes we ken who ye are, your making things to obvious noo, I've been involved and roon about the club for years many a manager had to start again but yet again your the only yin that bothered!

Is it really a surprise that St Cuthberts got beat? Nithsdale have been doing well lately and Saints been on a downward spiral for weeks so not a major shock.

Surely it can't be true Threave signing all they players from Saints? Strange if true, not a bad side at CD this season. Is that 2 Cup finals which is decent in first season for Scott as manager.

Mr Kirkcudbright what a cheek you have you live in Dundrennan and work in Dumfries. Hardly Mr Kirkcudbright? The only thing that is obvious is the club is in decline and YOU are largely responsible along with the other TWO. We are going to be bottom three next season if we continue to let run the club into the ground.  As for the carrot guy he's not a manager it's plain to see. And I note that Raymond was an after thought in your last post. Do the toon and the club and favour and don't wait until the AGM  ????

Sorry you have me as someone else, the fact o the matter is what I'm hearing is the club took a decision tae gan in another direction fur the long term true! They kent players would leave true! They Kent it would be a hard rebuilding job for lads true! Every club gans through this at some point true! It's no the new management teams fault there only taking an opportunity true! So Auld Centre if your part of the club as you say you are you will hey seen the Carrot lad take training sessions and seen his enthusiasm, passion, and ability true! Cos let's face it the auld management team brought him in ta do their job no so long ago true! You've tried to blacken the clubs name you've tried to get in players heeds from a distance and way help of others and you've tried hard tae fur whatever reason give the carrot lad a bad name which he never had till he came here, him and Raymond will be fine! Your obsession is getting rediculous!

Aye right ? My obsession as you call it is purely because I care so much about the club and the toon. Unlike yourself. If you actually listened to what we (the supporters) think you would know that we are far from happy with the situation. And if that's blackening the clubs name you are more nieave than I thought.TRUE FACT just hurry up and rising along with the other TWO. 

The three stooges have no answers and no footballing minds likewise the big ME feel sory for mr Gordon who is defanetly knot to blame blame for the BIG MESS going on for the future ahead act wisely before your forgotten about

Archived