'An Evening with Walter Smith and Graeme Souness'

Riverside Community Sports Club are delighted to announce that their annual fundraising dinner 'An Evening with Walter Smith and Graeme Souness' will take place on Sunday 28th May 2017 at the Invercarse Hotel, Dundee.

Due to the overwhelming success of last years event, we are delighted to welcome Graeme back, alongside Walter Smith. Tam Cowan will once again host the evening with entertainment from renowned after dinner speaker Eric Davidson.

Proceeds will go toward the continuing development of Riverside along with the British Heart Foundation.

Tickets are priced at £55 (£500 table of 10) or £85 VIP and can be purchased by calling/texting 07930 829247.

15542183_2151631961729258_33688086055330uploading images

Thanks in advance,

David

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at one of their events a few years back in the Invercarse and it was actually quite a decent night. IIRC it was Tam Cowan hosting it with John Rowbotham one of the speakers. I'm sure the other speaker was the boy who does all the impressions.

Edit: It could have been another Saturday morning team.

6 minutes ago, Moo said:

I was at one of their events a few years back in the Invercarse and it was actually quite a decent night. IIRC it was Tam Cowan hosting it with John Rowbotham one of the speakers. I'm sure the other speaker was the boy who does all the impressions.

Edit: It could have been another Saturday morning team.

Glad you enjoyed the night, that was back in 2013. It was actually my old Saturday Morning team West End Athletic.  And it was Paul Reid who does the impressions.

"Excuse me Graeme, what was that 30k Rangers (RIP) paid you for while you were manager of Blackburn"

"Walter, how does it feel to have achieved nothing at all in your entire managerial career"

"Is this one of those charity things where money is given to charities, or The Rangers kind, where you keep it"

Archived