Hibs vs. Rovers Part 2 - The Quest For Peace

Just now, RadgerTheBadger said:

It's fair to say when the money dried up down Gorgie he couldn't get away quick enough

Yeh you're right. I hope someone breaks his leg! :rolleyes: Professional footballer in wanting to maximise his earnings shocker!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

It's fair to say when the money dried up down Gorgie he couldn't get away quick enough

We tried resigning him but got a transfer ban, m8. Still, his final match in maroon will forever be a man of the match performance in the biggest match Edinburgh will ever know.

Men who have spent literally years hurling all sorts of derogatory, racist and personal insults at a man doing his job, wishing serious injury on him on Christmas Eve because he gestured '5-1' at them.

Football, eh?

Just now, Paco said:

Men who have spent literally years hurling all sorts of derogatory, racist and personal insults at a man doing his job, wishing serious injury on him on Christmas Eve because he gestured '5-1' at them.

Football, eh?

I know eh?! I sometimes wonder if I they're right and I just don't take the game seriously enough!

Just now, Kool Keith said:

Looks like more jambo responses than Hibs in this thread now. Should you lot not be emailing Cathro some images for his next PowerPoint? The way things are in Gorgie that's going to be 50 slides minimum presentation. 

The reason there's more Jambos than Hibs fans is that every time something doesn't go your way many of your regular posters go into hiding.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

The reason there's more Jambos than Hibs fans is that every time something doesn't go your way many of your regular posters go into hiding.

That's just not true. Most if not all of the regular Hibs posters have been on here saying how shite we are and have been recently. 

12 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Looks like more jambo responses than Hibs in this thread now. Should you lot not be emailing Cathro some images for his next PowerPoint? The way things are in Gorgie that's going to be 50 slides minimum presentation. 

I would mate but my coaching badge notes were done on excel.

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Hoping a cold snap in the weather puts you into hiding permanently and  save us from your same old predictable pish. 

2 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Wow. Hearts fans must really be taking being 2-0 up and fucking it up against Dundee badly if Hibs drawing to Raith and dropping points brings them to the peak of ecstasy

Strange lot... 

Dundee are a top league team. ^_^

Football, eh?

Derogatory - yes
Personal - yes
Wishing injury - yes
But racist? - Factually incorrect but not racist

Archived