Hibs vs. Rovers Part 2 - The Quest For Peace

My youngest is 4 but my eldest is 21.
I might be able to do both responsibly although being drunk santa setting out the presents when I get home would probably be frowned on.

Was referencing a Dumbarton fan who went to Easter road and got pished and left his son at home. On his sons birthday.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shite day for it right enough, I've got to visit family that I won't see on Christmas Day so I'll not be in attendance either, not that Monday would've helped as I've got a party anyway. I think we have enough to sneak another 0-0 out of this, maybe. 

Here's hoping we can create something this game. Hopefully back to the Holt/Cummings partnership, shove Boyle and Commons out to the wings and just shove Brian Graham into the toilets and lock the door

Not even going to attempt going to Edinburgh for Xmas Eve.  Shame, as I quite like going to Easter Road.

Happy with a draw.  We dont really look like conceding but dont look like scoring either.  We created more chances against Dundee Utd but the lack of a goalscorer is becoming more evident every week.

Excited for this game as I've not been in a while. Think Lennon will mix things up, Cummings to start, potentially up with Holt. Wouldn't mind seeing us go for it with 4 at the back, put Bartley and shinnie in the middle with Commons floating and shove Boyle onto a wing with JC and Holt upfront. I think this is the sort of game Commons could thrive, Rovers will sit deeper than their own goalie, let him do the business.

If this is indeed called off, from a selfish point of view I'd more than likely be able to go to the re-scheduled match as I work in Edinburgh. But have family commitments tomorrow.
Weather forecast is meant to be wild tonight and tomorrow, and there's already a lot of lying rain on the ground.

On 12/22/2016 at 18:47, mackenzie43 said:

Excited for this game as I've not been in a while. Think Lennon will mix things up, Cummings to start, potentially up with Holt. Wouldn't mind seeing us go for it with 4 at the back, put Bartley and shinnie in the middle with Commons floating and shove Boyle onto a wing with JC and Holt upfront. I think this is the sort of game Commons could thrive, Rovers will sit deeper than their own goalie, let him do the business.

I think you may just get a nasty shock their pal.

Anyway is this game being streamed live if so any link as the htv site shows ziltch.

Yes because every time Raith have came to Easter road in the past they've played free flowing total football, right enough. You'll come for a point and depending on how shite we play may get it.

A bit like when Hibs come to Starks then? You guys don't exactly play " free flowing total football" either. :lol:

Archived