Hibs vs. Rovers Part 2 - The Quest For Peace

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Zing. said:

He was wrongly sent off. The wee *** Barr, as you'd expect, cheated like f**k to gain an unfair advantage on the field of play. Standard. 

Poor Saint Bart of The Hibbees.

It is a weird one with the crowd. Family traditions mean I won't be there - the same is true for the other 5 that make up our little group. However I have spoken to some people who are delighted they have an excuse to have a day out at the football on Christmas Eve, especially those who usually work Saturdays. I think the latter group are a minority, however, and I would expect the away end to be sparsely populated. 

It is a weird one with the crowd. Family traditions mean I won't be there - the same is true for the other 5 that make up our little group. However I have spoken to some people who are delighted they have an excuse to have a day out at the football on Christmas Eve, especially those who usually work Saturdays. I think the latter group are a minority, however, and I would expect the away end to be sparsely populated. 

If you're young, free and single this is a great excuse for a piss up in Edinburgh. If you've kids and responsibilities it's not that great a date for a game. Pretty much no chance I'll be in attendance.

If you're young, free and single this is a great excuse for a piss up in Edinburgh. If you've kids and responsibilities it's not that great a date for a game. Pretty much no chance I'll be in attendance.

Well done. Some people would've just went to the game and left there wee kids at home and got pissed in Edinburgh.

4 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Well done. Some people would've just went to the game and left there wee kids at home and got pissed in Edinburgh.

My youngest is 4 but my eldest is 21.

I might be able to do both responsibly although being drunk santa setting out the presents when I get home would probably be frowned on.

Archived