Beith vKilwinning241216

maicoman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on a second.

We have Beith fan moaning about fixture inbalance because to many away games. The fixture man then gives them a home game to even it up 4 away 4 home the only option he had as only Kilwinning and Beith wanted to play and he still gets slagged off.

Ok the guy is not perfect but don't be totally blinkered to the point where you just have a go for the sake of it.

13 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Hold on a second.

We have Beith fan moaning about fixture inbalance because to many away games. The fixture man then gives them a home game to even it up 4 away 4 home the only option he had as only Kilwinning and Beith wanted to play and he still gets slagged off.

Ok the guy is not perfect but don't be totally blinkered to the point where you just have a go for the sake of it.

Nobody  from Beith will be moaning would like to give him a bit of credit for sorting it out  

Good just Kilbirnie that's moaning on Beith behalf???

I never said Beith were moaning because of a fixture imbalance . I was told by a source that they would have preferred an away game on Christmas Eve . Don't jump in an accuse just for the sake of it [emoji849][emoji849]

If Beith and Kilwinning are the only teams that wanted a fixture and they've already played in Kilwinning then his only option was to have the game at Bellsdale.. 
FOTJ having a mare :lol:

If your not in possession of all the facts then you shouldn't comment sir . Beith wanted an away game. Buffs have hardly played any home game . These are facts . That is all I'm stating

If your not in possession of all the facts then you shouldn't comment sir . Beith wanted an away game. Buffs have hardly played any home game . These are facts . That is all I'm stating

So Beith supporter on moaning about so many away games compared to home and the Beith then request an away game themselves. So the club obviously don't feel it's that big a issue?

If you request a game you should take whatever you are given or whatever is the only workable fixture. Simple.

As pointed out he has the balance of home away fixtures in the top flight spot on 11 out of 12 teams anyway.

He cannot be to blame for poor weather, Scottish replays or senior cup ties.

The main problem is he doesn't issue fixtures quick enough at times. If he sorted that he would be doing a good job and wouldn't get anywhere near the stick especial from North ayrshire.

Just now, fan of the juniors said:

I am sure  Beith would have taken any game at all By offering to play away from home they had more chance of getting a game

13 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

What facts? 

I want doesn't get as they say.. 

Either Beith played Buffs at home or didn't play at all. 

THAT is a fact. 

What facts? 

I want doesn't get as they say.. 

Either Beith played Buffs at home or didn't play at all. 

THAT is a fact. 

I want? I did realise that . Just stating that Beith would have preferred an away game & Buffs haven't played many home games . Al leave it at that as you weren't involved in the conversation I had so are not in possession of the FACTS [emoji23]

Going off topic slightly how do fans of Auchinlek Glenafton and Robroy feel about there clubs not playing in the holidays? as they are all still in the WOS CUP I think anyway the Scottish and going for the league title Chances are they might all end up playing 3 times a week and will cost them the chance of winning IMO they should have been looking to play

Archived