Livi v QP

Match report on the Livingston site is a thing of beauty. Typed through salty tears. 
Merry Fuckin Christmas indeed [emoji4]

Quite pathetic for an official match report. Makes the three points worth that bit more.

Nice, though, to read some more considered and humble comments from Livi fans on here. Merry Christmas to you all.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Match report on the Livingston site is a thing of beauty. Typed through salty tears. 

Merry Fuckin Christmas indeed :)

Yeah I saw this too.    I think bitterness comes through at the expense of analysis.  Regardless of your take on the match, is this what Livi fans want to read?

A hard job and I'm sure is fine most weeks - maybe bashed out a bit too soon after the final whistle?

Well done to LiviBoy too...great vlogs.

Did I miss news on Millen and Fotheringham?

22 hours ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Livingston are a pile of shite. The crowds speak for themselves, a lot of fans have fallen out of love with the club.

A sheep in wolf's clothing. Hope the local kids' home got the benefit of all the toys that were thrown out the prams around Almondvale.

The pens: the one where the boy got booked was embarrassing for himself, his parents, their neighbours and his favourite teacher at primary school. I hate this shite. It's bad enough when top players do it but when you're on a £100k win bonus you can kinda get it. Flinging yourself around like a poltergeist just jumped in your shell in a diddy division in a diddy league is only worthy of getting your arse skelped with a bamboo cane. The other one was less obvious but he too flung himself between two players. But it shouldn't even have got that far as the player who received the forward ball just prior was a clear metre offside. Too narrow a margin for the linesman to spot three metres away. 

As for the Livi defence resorting to long balls; our midfield presses so hard and fast the ball kept going back to the defence and like any defenders under pressure, hoof! Soon as that ball goes long and high it converts from 100% possession to a 50/50. And 50/50 is chocolate cake when you've got ballwinners in defence like we have.

Livi have more skillful individuals but the better team won on the day. No danger.

33 minutes ago, an86 said:

I cannae get on to the Livi site for a look at this report. I can only assume that the tears have water damaged the system and fucked the whole IT operation?

Wonder if someone at the league had a wee word? Be interesting to see if the unabridged version is still there when the site comes back online!

Hopkins in today's paper saying decisions went against us we had a goal disallowed the player was offside by at least two yards.

The queens park penalty was definitely a penalty.

The Livingston one I believed also was a penalty.

The claim for penalty where Buchanan got booked the queens park player had hand on his back on other day it could have been given. However it wasn't a penalty for me he wasn't shoved but buchanan reacted like he had been shoved.

The di vita scissor kick was a booking but some refs may have sent him off.

The decisions in this game balanced itself up.

Oh well that's Christmas over so the Christmas spirit can gtf. 

I hate you all again lol 

This games over with, nothing can be done, best we all move on. 

Gus a shoe in for MotM surely ? So QP will lose a couple games back to back, the curse and all that. 

It's always interesting reading how the fans of the opposition team sees things. From my view a few rows up behind the away dug out, Buchanan looked like he was pushed in the back, I def saw the QP player's hands on his back. The disputed corners mentioned in the match report both looked like they should have been fouls to Livi, Gus shrugged his shoulders and held out his arms when one of our fans shouted out to him asking how was that a corner? The 2nd corner lead to QP's penalty.

Bottom line is we missed the penalty we did get and didn't deal with balls in from our right flank for both goals, the QP no10 or 12 (can't remember now which one it was) was ripping us a new arsehole down that wing and we didn't make any tactical changes to stop him after the first goal, so we got ripped apart again down that wing and conceded another.

A draw would've been about right but when you miss a penalty you can't have any complaints about not getting it and losing the game. That's 2 defeats against QP when we could've had draws, think I may have to admit we're 2nd best against them if we lose a third game.;)

Livingston website match report - a game Livingston dominated throughout.

That comment is a load of nonsence the first 20 minutes of 2nd half Queens Park dominated.

Again match report on website - Queens Park penalty was soft a tangle legs as refered on the website.

The queens park player was pulled back with two hands as he was about to turn within 10 yards inside the box and was far from soft.

11 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

Livingston website match report - a game Livingston dominated throughout.

That comment is a load of nonsence the first 20 minutes of 2nd half Queens Park dominated.

Again match report on website - Queens Park penalty was soft a tangle legs as refered on the website.

The queens park player was pulled back with two hands as he was about to turn within 10 yards inside the box and was far from soft.

Good to have a third party view on the game.  Hopefully Hopkins reads the match report and kids himself on that it's accurate.

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 12:08, Hampden Diehard said:

Deluded post. Too much of that mulled wine.

You've had two games against us to walk the walk...two wins for the mighty Queen's and both of them deserved.

It's that damn deluded league table, always having us on top! Blame that

Archived