Exact same reaction when it was announced. Baffling as he was miles above anyone on the park. Actually think Docherty before Harkins, possibly Crawford too. 

Crawford is brilliant to watch when he plays like that. Can't understand the reaction of the punters on the SRE page when they say that he's poor and shouldn't be in the team.

Still not sure what his best position is but I'm not convinced that it's out wide.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Crawford is brilliant to watch when he plays like that. Can't understand the reaction of the punters on the SRE page when they say that he's poor and shouldn't be in the team.

Still not sure what his best position is but I'm not convinced that it's out wide.

It's the same one or two that have just never liked him unfortunately.

Rab blew hot and cold in the past ( I think ). Maybe it's getting a good run and / or the help of the managers that has made the difference. He puts in the effort and is now turning into a good consistent player for us. Keep it up !!

There are a group of fans who bring tamborines and various noisy implements to smack when Dumbarton get over the half way line. 

There are a group of fans who bring smack, tambourines and various noisy implements to use when Dumbarton get over the half way line.
FTFY
Happy Xmas Moonster my favourite poster.

Archived