Drummy Ams

TNW

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely ridiculous comments from folk on here!

The only person who should be punished here is the Drum Keeper...should throw the book at the lad.. lost plot and assaulted both Haldan players!

The Refs bottle went big time he had no option but to chuck it after making an absolute C**t of it by sending off both Haldan players.

Hopefully league deal with it correctly and listen to both clubs for once and not just the Ref.

chow chow 

What club are u involved with wilsy ? Heard the striker for haldane is a right good player. Never seen him play so couldn't comment. Drum teams always seem to get a bad rep but I personally haven't encountered anything major with them. Apart from the usual p***k on the sideline who supports all the drum teams !

14 hours ago, the_joker said:

Not blaming the ref at all. Me and others at the side just felt at the time that he could have took the 15 mins at half time for everything to settle. 3 people out of 22 caused it. Everyone else was calm and apart from that 1 incident it was a good game to watch. Not any dirty tackles but plenty competitive ones, the way it should be.

3 players sent off yet everyone else is calm?

Abandoning the game was a bit OTT I'm thinking. Hardly a riot, good referee?

One player going ape shit and he's lost control.

I've seen the big bald lad many times, never a dirty player. But we all have weak moments and get out wrong side of the bed.

The angry man. It's funny how I was talking to a drum player today and he said that there keeper lost the plot and the Haldane player hit him back. The other guy sent off had the keeper in a bear hug after being attacked. The drum have since told the keeper not to come back to the club. That's not actions of an innocent goalie defending himself. Of course a "neutral" like yourself wouldn't be privy to such information like I am. True story

52 minutes ago, Wilsy said:

The angry man. It's funny how I was talking to a drum player today and he said that there keeper lost the plot and the Haldane player hit him back. The other guy sent off had the keeper in a bear hug after being attacked. The drum have since told the keeper not to come back to the club. That's not actions of an innocent goalie defending himself. Of course a "neutral" like yourself wouldn't be privy to such information like I am. True story

The keeper has only been there a matter of weeks "helping" the team out as the normal keeper was injured. Sat would most likely have been his last game anyway. So I was told after what happened.

I've already seen what I seen/Heard. 

Angry man... The Drum Keeper getting papped into a motor right away and drove away from ground still with full kit on tells its own story really.. He lost the plot and he should be the only one who should be punished for his actions on sat...SIMPLE!

Drum have done the correct thing by getting shot of the big numpty! The know he was definetly in the wrong.

Should end the thread ... seems drum goalie in the wrong with the club banishing him , if the refs report is as bad as the descriptions on here then he'll be up at hampden facing 2 year ban ..... also the haldane players probably 6 month upwards for there role in violent acts , everybody should've just count to ten at the time :)

12 hours ago, dr lector said:

Should end the thread ... seems drum goalie in the wrong with the club banishing him , if the refs report is as bad as the descriptions on here then he'll be up at hampden facing 2 year ban ..... also the haldane players probably 6 month upwards for there role in violent acts , everybody should've just count to ten at the time :)

Why should it be ended? Is no1 allowed to discuss the latest account of bam behaviour in fosters? The league themselves will protect the big clubs as usual so at least on here the their are not protected and get the flak they deserve.

1 hour ago, TNW said:

Why should it be ended? Is no1 allowed to discuss the latest account of bam behaviour in fosters? The league themselves will protect the big clubs as usual so at least on here the their are not protected and get the flak they deserve.

That's no ma point . Ma point was that we've got to the bottom of the fight and who was to fault , seems the goalie had a shocker lost the plot " windmilled" , got a red card , dragged aff the park , bare hugged , face volleyed , rolled about way 2 guys ..  dragged into a car and took home then got realesed ( punted ) from the club ! The guy will get banned am sure for a lengthy time , the club should get hammered Aswell because that's wot the rule States !! It's meant to be xmas ffs time for peace and goodwill to all :P

dr lector why punish the club UNLESS they know the guy is a nutter, don't know the guy so can't comment. If the boy has a history of this then thats the chance you take signing a guy that does stuff like a saw.

Been a lot of  " excuses " why certain players done what they did. NOT going to argue with that,  just have to say that whatever reason you have to hit or attempt to hit someone then there must be a reason. 

Has anyone asked the goalie ? for whatever reason this happened then there is always 2 sides, but the only good side of what happened was that nobody was hurt, apart from the goalies pride, he missed with his haymaker. Merry xmas

8 hours ago, committeemember said:

dr lector why punish the club UNLESS they know the guy is a nutter, don't know the guy so can't comment. If the boy has a history of this then thats the chance you take signing a guy that does stuff like a saw.

Been a lot of  " excuses " why certain players done what they did. NOT going to argue with that,  just have to say that whatever reason you have to hit or attempt to hit someone then there must be a reason. 

Has anyone asked the goalie ? for whatever reason this happened then there is always 2 sides, but the only good side of what happened was that nobody was hurt, apart from the goalies pride, he missed with his haymaker. Merry xmas

I'm no making a case for drumchapel to get punished .. it just normal practice that the club gets punished along with the player involved especially when it's been abandoned. Players committee members and even spectators are the clubs responsibility and when something like this goes wrong they get punished Aswell! Am no saying it's fair on the club but that's common practice .

Am sure this will happen and there won't be a whitewash by the central league which sum are thinking will happen 

Archived