Arthurlie Manager

ladeside77

Robert, you doth protest too much. Yes Robert he bought some easy six tickets and a load of sand or two, but what was required was a winning team on the park. Do you know what I'm saying splinter arse ;-)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking left it late there...... 13 days to go and you make the post of 2016! Outstanding effort!

OK I will get off the fence, Mark Cameron was shocking at Arthurlie, I seriously wish he hadn't been appointed as I hated seeing him lift the Central League cup and as for being the first manager to retain the sectional league cup FFS I hate records like that. Also the quality of players he signed was terrible too, the likes of Neil Parry, John McLay Steven Crawford, James Lundie etc were never fit to wear an Arthurlie strip......... easy sixes? I never saw him buy any, as for sand? Its thanks to him I can bury my head in it!

1 minute ago, Nugent4nil said:

Fucking left it late there...... 13 days to go and you make the post of 2016! Outstanding effort!

OK I will get off the fence, Mark Cameron was shocking at Arthurlie, I seriously wish he hadn't been appointed as I hated seeing him lift the Central League cup and as for being the first manager to retain the sectional league cup FFS I hate records like that. Also the quality of players he signed was terrible too, the likes of Neil Parry, John McLay Steven Crawford, James Lundie etc were never fit to wear an Arthurlie strip......... easy sixes? I never saw him buy any, as for sand? Its thanks to him I can bury my head in it!

Aye me n branco opening a host of new chippies..... .

16 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

Haha quality robert 

10 hours ago, Ihp said:

Robert, are you making this up? I bet he is a guest on your radio show on Thursday. Anyway what's your thoughts on candidates for the managers position?

No Mr B not making anything up nor am I the one putting words in other peoples mouths, as for who will be the next permanent manager, dont ask me I have had the last 9 wrong after all.

Branco did a lot more for Arthurlie than most give him credit for but i still don't want him back as manager. We need to move on and i hope we get someone other than the usual suspects.  Its obvious the club are struggling on and off the pitch despite the efforts of a dedicated few.  Heres hoping we come through this and find a manager who is willing to stick around for a few seasons 

Archived