RUSTY1111

Question

10 answers to this question

18 hours ago, RUSTY1111 said:

Could someone explain how the reputation works on the forum? Someone has given me a reputation for one of my posts but how do you give a reputation, sometimes it says I'm not allowed to.

The little red and green arrows on each post allow you to give positive and negative reputation to a user based on their post.

Each user has an allocation of reds and greens to dish out each day.

Each green award improves your reputation and each red deducts from your overall score.

I mean, does anything happen if your reputation is low enough in terms of bans etc? I'm not that bothered about mine, it's around the neutral mark give or take, but when I look at some others and they're in the minus hundreds, I think "do people really feel that way, or are they trying to achieve something here"?

I mean, does anything happen if your reputation is low enough in terms of bans etc? I'm not that bothered about mine, it's around the neutral mark give or take, but when I look at some others and they're in the minus hundreds, I think "do people really feel that way, or are they trying to achieve something here"?

Why do people bother coming on here with new profiles and just telling blatant lies?

Archived