What do you call them?

jagfox

Pigs in blankets or kilted sausages?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many moons ago i was a temp at a large well known scottish company that had just closed it's edinburgh and fife centres, so a lot of the staff were working in Glasgow for a while before they moved on to yet another site.....

Anyway, the company involved had a legendary canteen that served up an amazing christmas lunch.... basically you told the sexy polish & old weegie canteen staff what you wanted... one particular guy from fife or edinburgh was raging that the canteen staff didn't know (or pretended to not know) what a kilt-it sasage was... went on for what felt like minutes as everyone laughed at how raging the boy was.

meh, you had to there

When I saw the the poll and the two possible answers my initial reaction was, 'what kind of child murdering weirdo would call them kilted sausages'? The answer to that question was literally the least surprising thing in the history of the universe.

IMG_2991.PNG

Archived