Old Firm Colts in L2

Frankly seething that the Binos are leading the way with this. Well done, you utter b*****ds.
Best we've managed so far is, "we haven't formed an opinion yet, and will take fan views into account, but it's not going to affect our decision"  <_>

This is more than club loyalty, got to put that to one side on such issues.

To a man, I think it's fair to say, but I've no faith in our chairman's position considering he's a rabid Tory 

Alloa Chairman, local exploiter AND a bloody Tory, even more reason to hate Mike.

I'm hoping all clubs that have previously said they would vote against this come out to re-confirm ASAP. The list last time was; Arbroath, Albion Rovers, Dunfermline Athletic, Clyde, Queen of the South and Cowdenbeath. Add Stirling Albion to that and the deal is already dead with eight No votes.

Can't think of any reason why the clubs would change other than accepting the SPFL bribe which in itself should be investigated. Mind you who would do it... SFA, UEFA, FIFA :thumbsdown 

37 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

IMG_0108.jpg

Most recent written confirmation we are against it. Chairman said we are against at the AGM in December also. Owners have asked the question so I’d expect an answer In the next couple of days.

good stuff, don't feel he's the kind of person that could be turned with the bribe money? 

To a man, I think it's fair to say, but I've no faith in our chairman's position considering he's a rabid Tory and SPFL board member. I'd imagine his opinion will revolve around the balance sheet.

Get the club emailed, let them know you and I'd imagine most tinks are against it. Theres no way he can ignore the fans.

Get banners made up for this weekends' games, even if they're just bed sheet and paint jobs. They would be at least a very visual demonstration of how massively unpopular the plan is and if there were enough might get some media coverage

The other good thing (apart from the comedy)  that Sevco-gate taught us  is that if you hold a gun to a football club board's head over season tickets, they will fold.

Same needs to happen here again.

#notocolts

I've skimmed through this topic for months and every time it gets bumped I worry about the new posted content. 

Tonight I actually decided to stop and send an email to Montrose to see if the club a.) has a stance on the potential introduction of Colts to the league pyramid and is willing to share this stance and reasons for it, and b.) will they make opportunities for fans to get to ask their questions and have their concerns listened to.

I'd hope at least all the folks taking the time to vent their concerns here on P&B have also done so with their clubs and not just skimmed through the pages like I had been doing, hoping that nothing happens. 

14 hours ago, jd_mo said:

I've skimmed through this topic for months and every time it gets bumped I worry about the new posted content. 

Tonight I actually decided to stop and send an email to Montrose to see if the club a.) has a stance on the potential introduction of Colts to the league pyramid and is willing to share this stance and reasons for it, and b.) will they make opportunities for fans to get to ask their questions and have their concerns listened to.

I'd hope at least all the folks taking the time to vent their concerns here on P&B have also done so with their clubs and not just skimmed through the pages like I had been doing, hoping that nothing happens. 

Emailed St Mirren just waiting to hear back.  Will be good for people to post as responses come through. 

Im a big fan of B teams and believe it will work to the benefit of everyone in Scottish Football, amount of kids playing in lower leagues will increase. I do believe that a bit of money should go to the teams way , which they could spend on upgrading their clubs

WIN WIN

Im a big fan of B teams and believe it will work to the benefit of everyone in Scottish Football, amount of kids playing in lower leagues will increase. I do believe that a bit of money should go to the teams way , which they could spend on upgrading their clubs

WIN WIN

Please explain your working on this, how will it benefit
A. League 2 clubs.
B. Clubs in HL & LL pyramid.
C. Scottish national side.
D. League 1 & Championship clubs.
E. Sevco & Celtic youth players.
F. General youth development nationwide.

Please explain your working on this, how will it benefit
A. League 2 clubs.
B. Clubs in HL & LL pyramid.
C. Scottish national side.
D. League 1 & Championship clubs.
E. Sevco & Celtic youth players.
F. General youth development nationwide.

A. It won't
B. It won't
C. It won't
D. It won't
E. It won't
F. It won't

17 minutes ago, mrman2011 said:

WIN WIN

Obviously an attention seeking troll or could it be Doncaster or Reagan trying to convince themselves