Veganism

jamamafegan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My cousin had a vegan haggis at her wedding. It was ok, very spicy, I assume to give it some taste.

People can eat what they want, no skin off my nose.

I doubt vegans would like that

No problem with veganism as such, they probably have a reasonably just cause for it.

Personally, I love meat too much to indulge but that's my choice.

Pet peeve though, my wife's best friend is vegan, lives in England. She came to visit us, I bought in loads of vegan food, cooked her a vegan breakfast and took her out to a vegan restaurant for dinner, because that's what you do for guests isn't it?

We go to visit her, we get served vegan food and taken to vegan restaurants. Not happy.

Raging. Should have kicked up a fuss asking for the meat option, saying "I'm a carnivore, sorry I can't eat all that broccoli"

Pet peeve though, my wife's best friend is vegan, lives in England. She came to visit us, I bought in loads of vegan food, cooked her a vegan breakfast and took her out to a vegan restaurant for dinner, because that's what you do for guests isn't it?

We go to visit her, we get served vegan food and taken to vegan restaurants. Not happy.

I suppose it would have been hypocritical of her to have served you meat. That's possibly one of the things that annoy folks about vegans, vegeterians etc - it's their way only with no room for compromise.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Vegan food is great. 13th Note and the like in Glasgow do some amazing dishes. 

Thanks but I really don't care. They're welcome to it. 

I had two bacon rolls this morning. They were lush.

I can understand not eating meat but the refusal to consume anything that came from an animal is taking it to extremes and most vegans don't shut the f**k up about it all.

Don't understand vegans. If they don't eat the eggs would the chickens just stop shiting them out?

It's harmful to a cow if you don't milk it, so what good are they doing drinking almond milk?

17 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

No problem with Veganism.   What offends me is the vast majority take absolutely no interest in their appearance, or changing clothes on a daily basis.  

Vegan and Thai restaurants are proving very popular in the major cities of the Europe, as people continue to turn away from Chinese fare.  

Really?

Archived