Veganism

jamamafegan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Menzel said:

People are aware that if they don't like vegans or vegan people speaking about their diets/beliefs they can simply walk away or not engage with them? You know, rather than get on the usual "I hate these people because they think differently" bandwagon.

It's a bit awkward if you're speaking to someone and they start trying to ram veganism down your throat and tell you how bad eating meat is, to just walk away mid-conversation without saying anything. I think you knew that though.

I've never met anyone who has given me a hard time for eating meat. But if someone did give me the slightest indication they were disgusted, I'd tell them exactly where to go.

In my experience, some people can give vegetarians a much harder time than I've ever given anyone for eating meat. Funnily enough, they'll make it sound as though you're shoving broccoli down their throat while telling you there's no point not eating meat so you "just get a big steak down you."

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 11:49, deej said:

Agree, it's quite clearly eggy bread as its neither French nor toasted

This is Scotland, in Scotland it is called French Toast.

Englanders while in England can call it eggy bread like the w**k socks their recent voting patterns have shown most of them to be.

A french mate calls it "German Toast"... no idea what the germans call it.

Archived