Christmas Cards

Family, friends, and some women I've slept with more than a few times, to let them know they weren't just shags. 

I like the physicality of cards. Going somewhere to choose , and buy them. Writing the little message. Posting them.

Lets people know I've made the effort. 

I hate those electronic Christmas cards. So f*cking lazy. 

Cards are shite in general. If you need to give a card to someone you see on a regular basis your relationship isn't as important as you think it is, if your only means of communication with someone is a card to them once or twice a year (special occasions like deaths are an exception) they don't matter to you as much as you think they do.

Posted elsewhere but I've been *annoyed* by a family - who I've been nice too - who live down the lane at the end terrace. 

"We won't be doing Christmas cards"  on my FB.   "Instead the Smiths will be donating to {insert hospice}" 

Fuckin' check.  Why not donate to hospice and say hello to friends?   After all, if you're missing your now (dead) husband, you need neighbours for company. 

Selfish c***s.  + I looked after her dog for 2.5 hours the night her husband died.   Absolutely no thanks. 

Posted elsewhere but I've been *annoyed* by a family - who I've been nice too - who live down the lane at the end terrace. 

"We won't be doing Christmas cards"  on my FB.   "Instead the Smiths will be donating to {insert hospice}" 
Fuckin' check.  Why not donate to hospice and say hello to friends?   After all, if you're missing your now (dead) husband, you need neighbours for company. 

Selfish c***s.  + I looked after her dog for 2.5 hours the night her husband died.   Absolutely no thanks. 

Shocking that will be your Xmas ruined then.

Archived