Morton v Hibs

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bit of tension being let off in the Hibs thread, lads.
Another shite result for the spreadsheet saviour at Tynie, a wee teaser of Hibs dropping into second lasting about twelve seconds.
Better punch off some predictions about how the Hibs areny going up. sob.png&key=5a34663f732bf56e9b88189efcd37d610e1111dbd7d5c87988e03e44bba358ba
Uh oh. Roaster found.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] shitting it type post imo

Morton were much improved from our earlier match at ER; they played some decent stuff. And yet still Vikington gets all excited and wets his pants. You'll miss us next season pal [emoji5]

After we gub you in the playoffs, perhaps.

1482017859189.thumb.jpg.f027b7bb66946fe4

eek.png&key=e3c038b7e753261739217ff86904cdc0fce02e044390de3c90880672f9b7d327

Ooft; you've made an absolute c**t of yourself and that flailing effort is just the delicious, morello cherry on the cake.

1482018302940.jpg

I'm still waiting on you demonstrating how Hibs couldn't sign your fat mess on loan between July and mid December under the league rules. Best not to hold my breath on that outcome IMO.

1482018425770.jpg

1482018425770.jpg

1482018425770.jpg

6 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Being serious for a sec, with Morton having a v v v good chance of making the play offs, what would they do if they got promoted? Would cappielow meet whatever shan standards the SPFL have set with regards to stadium requirements?

At the moment, no. But we have a roof and seats from the old Love Street which will be fitted if we do ever make it to the top table. It was planned when we were pushing Thistle in 12/13, but that never happened :(

Just now, IainMorton said:

At the moment, no. But we have a roof and seats from the old Love Street which will be fitted if we do ever make it to the top table. It was planned when we were pushing Thistle in 12/13, but that never happened :(

Are there any rules preventing you using Cappielow anymore? 

At the moment, no. But we have a roof and seats from the old Love Street which will be fitted if we do ever make it to the top table. It was planned when we were pushing Thistle in 12/13, but that never happened [emoji20]

How would that work? At the away end or the home end behind the goals?

It really is a cracking wee ground though, weird that a stadium can have 4 different types of stand/terracing in the one.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are there any rules preventing you using Cappielow anymore? 

Not that I'm aware of, we would still be allowed to us Cappielow.

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Would be the away terracing. Not sure how it would work with the home terracing though, unless we bring in some sort of safe standing area.

14 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png shitting it type post imo

No though.

Taking part in a "charity bet", i.e. the ultimate calling card of a grandstanding P&B roaster, isn't something I'll be doing in this life.

3 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Ooft; you've made an absolute c**t of yourself and that flailing effort is just the delicious, morello cherry on the cake.

1482018302940.jpg

I'm still waiting on you demonstrating how Hibs couldn't sign your fat mess on loan between July and mid December under the league rules. Best not to hold my breath on that outcome IMO.

1482018425770.jpg

1482018425770.jpg

1482018425770.jpg

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Ooft.

We could've signed him between July and now if he was up for it. I don't know how the situation has changed between Lennon trying in the summer and now but thankfully we've signed him sooner rather than later, given he'll obviously be rusty for a few weeks (to use his own words from the post match interview). If today was a big game, Commons would obviously not have started, never mind played the 90 mins.

Not sure if you're genuinely failing to understand this or just scrambling for relevance because we happened to give our international baller a wee jiggly run about the park against your particular club.

I suspect the latter 4U0m6pP.png

Oh dear.

"could've"...could have. As I said earlier, please do try your best to keep up.

We tried earlier in the season and he didn't sign. The only relevance of him signing now is that he's finally agreed to it, having kb'd us earlier. Not because of league rules, not because we had the mighty Greenock Morton coming up, because it's the earliest point in our on-running efforts to sign him that he's went for it.

Which is terrific news because it starts his recovery earlier. You know, like I said yesterday....long before you started getting wide about Commons "not making an impact", even though I'd already called that myself.

All in all, not your finest hour champ 1482014669344.jpg

45 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

It really is a cracking wee ground though, weird that a stadium can have 4 different types of stand/terracing in the one.

You haven't been to Tannadice then?

Archived