Morton v Hibs

Hibs are a really poor team, that's 3 times I've seen them on TV this season and they're fucking hopeless.
i'm sure some twat will be here soon to try and spread the "good football" lies they put about. 
You're pish, accept it.

I think if you read the posts, not one Hibs fan is peddling a 'good football' lie.

In fact, the opposite, we are all in clear agreement that we're an absolute gang at the moment.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Lol wut

You could have signed Commons on loan at any time between September 1st and now. Your injuries had absolutely nothing to do with the authorities sanctioning the transfer because, err, every club outside the top flight can "emergency loan" whoever they want from another club, at any time before September 1st and the end of March. :lol:

Those are simply facts; just let your utter fail sink in.

1482012535887.jpg

Imagine buying into such utterly delusional, club forum level bullshit and then trying to peddle it on this forum.

1482012673458.jpg

And then your club's wild, panic signing for the game in question ended in miserable failure anyway. Hasn't really been your day hotshot.

Thanks for playing anyway though.

1482012895747.jpg

Ooft.

We could've signed him between July and now if he was up for it. I don't know how the situation has changed between Lennon trying in the summer and now but thankfully we've signed him sooner rather than later, given he'll obviously be rusty for a few weeks (to use his own words from the post match interview). If today was a big game, Commons would obviously not have started, never mind played the 90 mins.

Not sure if you're genuinely failing to understand this or just scrambling for relevance because we happened to give our international baller a wee jiggly run about the park against your particular club.

I suspect the latter 4U0m6pP.png

26 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Hibs are a really poor team, that's 3 times I've seen them on TV this season and they're fucking hopeless.

i'm sure some twat will be here soon to try and spread the "good football" lies they put about. 

You're pish, accept it.

We're a team for the big occasion  Trumppy

Ooft.

We could've signed him between July and now if he was up for it. I don't know how the situation has changed between Lennon trying in the summer and now but thankfully we've signed him sooner rather than later, given he'll obviously be rusty for a few weeks (to use his own words from the post match interview). If today was a big game, Commons would obviously not have started, never mind played the 90 mins.

Not sure if you're genuinely failing to understand this or just scrambling for relevance because we happened to give our international baller a wee jiggly run about the park against your particular club.

I suspect the latter 4U0m6pP.png&key=77513746af445dd4fcc5911777edb4fe4d02c2ea81180e4693e5487210a48426

^^^ word salad

You were the one who specifically claimed that Hibs' "injury crisis" allowed you to "bend the rules" in order to sign a gubbins ringer for this game. Except that It didn't - about which you were proven entirely wrong. Hibs for no other reason than shiting themselves chose to both sign an unfit, fat mess 24 hours before kick off and then gave him a starting place in their gubbins team; because they expected that they'd fail to win against The Famous otherwise. And he achieved nothing.

These are all facts.

1482014241120.jpg

1482014241120.jpg

Gutted for you.

1482014669344.jpg

1482014487334.jpg

Unbeaten at home since March. With any kind of decent striker we'd have won that. Hibs were pish.

I just hope that we don't Hibs that record against Queen of the South next week. Nine calendar months unbeaten at home would be a good achievement at this level.

53 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Ooft.

I suspect the latter 4U0m6pP.png

38 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

^^^ word salad

You were the one who specifically claimed that Hibs' "injury crisis" allowed you to "bend the rules" in order to sign a gubbins ringer for this game. Except that It didn't - about which you were proven entirely wrong. Hibs for no other reason than shiting themselves chose to both sign an unfit, fat mess 24 hours before kick off and then gave him a starting place in their gubbins team; because they expected that they'd fail to win otherwise. And he achieved nothing.

These are all facts.

1482014241120.jpg

1482014241120.jpg

Gutted for you.

1482014669344.jpg

1482014487334.jpg

Now I'm starting to think it's the former. Bah gawd.

See if we played a 33 year old who hadn't played since April in the Dundee United game at the start of January, having signed him on a proper loan....that would be an act of desperation. Today was the opposite of that, we fielded a guy to the detriment of our chances in the game.

Would be really good if I'd said this stuff before the game. Would mean that whether Commons "made an impact" today or not, isn't actually of any relevance to what I'm saying here.

On 16/12/2016 at 17:21, Alan Stubbs said:

Commons signing doesn't make me any more optimistic about this game, he'll probably be utter shite.

Starting the mandatory month or so of getting fit a weeks earlier is good news though.

eek.png

Archived