Smoking

Cosmic Joe

7 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Does it make you more or less attractive to the opposite sex? Or the same sex for that matter if you are that way inclined. Asking for a friend who is thinking of starting...

Smirting can be a great way to meet the man/woman/other of your dreams. 

18 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Does it make you more or less attractive to the opposite sex? Or the same sex for that matter if you are that way inclined. Asking for a friend who is thinking of starting...

If she's willing to put a filthy cancer stick in her mouth, imagine what else might go in there 

17 minutes ago, smpar said:

I didn't realise people "thought about starting" to smoke. I always thought that people just pick it up as a habit at some point in their life.

I made a conscious decision to start one night when I was about 19. Girlfriend and I were a bit wired in the middle of the night and had bought a few different brand of ciggs to try. I was soon on 40 a day for about 10 years. Stopped the day of the smoking ban. Very occasionally I'll have a roll up (every couple of months or so). 

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

Makes you look clatty, stink & have bad teeth. Oh and the cancer thing isn't too great either.

This friend of yours will soon be hitting you with "Mate, do you think heroin is worth a bash?"

Edited by Slenderman

I started smoking when I was 14, because all of my mates were a few years older than me and I thought I was cool copying them. I only really smoke when I'm drinking now, although I should probably just stop altogether.

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

Smoking or sex?

I vaped at the fitba last week, and it was fuckin brilliant

Imagine being a wee bairn, Walking up the hampden steps, getting to see the pitch and realising its cup final day.

Naw f**k that, dozens of nervous hibs fans vaping themselves into oblivion and a big cloud of mist hiding the pitch. c***s.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Imagine being a wee bairn, Walking up the hampden steps, getting to see the pitch and realising its cup final day.

Naw f**k that, dozens of nervous hibs fans vaping themselves into oblivion and a big cloud of mist hiding the pitch. c***s.

I don't know whats more offensive, you calling me a c**t, or implying i'm a Hibs fan