Brechin v Stranraer

1 minute ago, Best Team in Angus said:

I don't know but do you think there were 402 and the game yesterday ? do we count all season tickets holders &  children freebie season tickets whether they turn up or not ? unless Stranraer brought a good size ed away support we must have had a really good turnout compared to recent games

I didn't have time to count them as the football was quite entertaining .   Saying that, who actually gives a toss ?  We won .  Surely that is what matters after a really dismal run of defeats. 

8 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I didn't have time to count them as the football was quite entertaining .   Saying that, who actually gives a toss ?  We won .  Surely that is what matters after a really dismal run of defeats. 

Thank you for reply but a simple i don't know would have been enough :rolleyes:, and yes it was a great result that we desperately needed 

12 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Thank you for reply but a simple i don't know would have been enough :rolleyes:, and yes it was a great result that we desperately needed 

Sorry but crowd w**k stuff really irritates me . 

Maybe now we have won again some folk might start coming back . 

Ye if anything I thought it was slightly more than last week ...Saw about 10 Stranraer fans ....We are down to the as bad as it ll get stage .... Even Alloa and other teams just broke the 300 barrier thru the week I noticed .... Without a good cup run which can draw potential supporters back outta the woodwork we all struggle .But when word gets out about displays of young Mclennan things like that can help littler clubs ... 

3 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Ye if anything I thought it was slightly more than last week ...Saw about 10 Stranraer fans ....We are down to the as bad as it ll get stage .... Even Alloa and other teams just broke the 300 barrier thru the week I noticed .... Without a good cup run which can draw potential supporters back outta the woodwork we all struggle .But when word gets out about displays of young Mclennan things like that can help littler clubs ... 

Spouting pish on here about the committee being glad that we were losing so they dont have to pay win bonuses dosent help getting the punters in does it?

22 minutes ago, Sir Richard said:

Spouting pish on here about the committee being glad that we were losing so they dont have to pay win bonuses dosent help getting the punters in does it?

Similarly I'm sure when people like yourself spout pish on here as well in terms of managers (see my signature) I'm sure fans are put off by the moaning buggers who know nothing or can't look at things objectively :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, greendot said:

Similarly I'm sure when people like yourself spout pish on here as well in terms of managers (see my signature) I'm sure fans are put off by the moaning buggers who know nothing or can't look at things objectively :rolleyes:

Ha ha after that quote he came on leaps and bounds....maybe he read it and it was the kick up the arse he required!

But i do know that claiming that the club is fucked money wise and they dont have funds to pay bonus money will make potential punters and even worse the players(who probably read these forums) think why should I bother.

21 hours ago, Sir Richard said:

I only asked if anyone else had heard the rumours at no time did I say I believed or agreed with those rumours .... I heard it from 3 or 4 sources .... And I spoke to committee members after East Fife game who all said club had no money so it was nt all PISH ...

Surely the club have balanced the books for the season.We all know it's a massive task to keep the club going. So running out of funds halfway through the season would be poor business. I can't believe the committee have got it so wrong. Let's not do the scaremongering,it really is hard enough

Archived