The Sons v The Bairns 17/12/16

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Taiwo has to come in for either Kerr or Craigen. I'd probably stick him on the right and leave Kerr where he is.

I'd like to see Grant brought in for Gasparotto as well.

Taiwo showed his limitations when he replaced Kerr last Saturday, good for closing down and tackling but not so as a lynch pin, we were void of cohesion with the sub's last week, Sibbs doing nowt, Craigen had a better game than Sibbs and he was average at a push.

I think we need to have Kerr or Rankin as a lynch pin in midfield, see previously our defence with Watson and luca.

I actually don't get the Kerr slating, he's everywhere, doesn't hide been pushed on to taking corners, free kicks because no one else takes responsibility, he only started taking corners as the ball was placed in the quadrant and no one was taking it, that's how easy it is to be our set piece taker, a job I'm sure Kerr would rather be without due to the lack of anyone else standing up to take them.

Sibbs isn't getting anywhere near the critiscm he should be, he's one of our own....yep, sure is and be as well in the stands with us at times. The Dunfermline game, the last time he turned up for me.

Looks like Grant will be coming in for sure, would Houstie go back three of Luca, Grant McCracken..... Don't think he would be that drastic but by interview message post QoS it sounds like changes, biggest fear is Kerr and Rankin in the 11 tho

Guest Back Post Misses
I think we'll see Taiwo, Rankin & Grant in with MvCracken, Kerr & Craigen dropped.

May even see McHugh start in front of Baird.

Almost certain Grant and Gallagher will play and Gasparotto will be the fall guy at CH. Also don't be surprised if Leahy is in front of Gallagher.

Up front I would like to see Hyppolyte and McHugh.

That leaves the rest of the midfield.

Kidd can play right and I think it will be Kerr and Sibbald in there.

Almost certain Grant and Gallagher will play and Gasparotto will be the fall guy at CH. Also don't be surprised if Leahy is in front of Gallagher.

Up front I would like to see Hyppolyte and McHugh.

That leaves the rest of the midfield.

Kidd can play right and I think it will be Kerr and Sibbald in there.

What makes u almost certain hmmm

Archived