Death Row Meal

Rugster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Ruggy does all the cooking in this house. 8)

Seems a bit unfair that he does all the cooking, housekeeping, DIY etc and all you do is lounge around making babies.

A glass bottle of irn bru with the first two courses and then a nice bottle of port with the cheese. The chair might only be briefly more painful than the gout. 

Chicken liver pate with oatcakes

Salmon with some veg and dauphinoise potatoes

Cheese board. 

I'd go for....

Haggis in batter with a whiskey sauce. a pint of Irn Bru with ice.

Surf and turf... fillet steak medium rare with butter poached longstien, saffron mash, samphire with marabone reduction. - Pint of Irn Bruce with ice

A peanut butter cheesecake with deep fried raspberry ripple ice cream and a white chocolate drizzle. - Pint of Irn Bru with ice

7 hours ago, Ross. said:

I'd point to whatever just got delivered to the cell next door and ask for that. If I'm getting put down, I don't really give a f**k about stealing someones last meal.

Alternatively, tell them the last meal is for next door, your getting out today. It might work.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

A shocking absence of tobacco on this thread.  Young yins these days, eh?

A bottle of Laphroaig, an ounce of Golden Virginia and a pack of blue Rizla and you can build my gallows high.  Food is for the living.

The idea is to do something different, not what you do every night. 

For a starter I'd like something homely like a bowl of lentil soup.

Main course I'd ask for a rib-eye steak, medium, and no nasty contaminating sauce.

For desert, a cheeseboard consisting of brie, camembert, stilton and smoked cheddar.

After my meal I'd like a cold pint of Innes & Gunn's lager to wash it down, and a large joint packed with OG Kush weed.

Starter: Battered onion rings and southern fried chicken platter.

Main: Sirloin Steak (Medium Rare) along with peas, Chips, mushrooms and peppercorn sauce. (A side of Macaroni)

Dessert: Tablet Ice Cream from Haagen Dasz.

To Drink: a pint of Staropramen, a pint of Innis & Gunn then a bottle of Buckfast to sink in my cell whilst I contemplate my fate.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

For a starter I'd like something homely like a bowl of lentil soup.

Main course I'd ask for a rib-eye steak, medium, and no nasty contaminating sauce.

For desert, a cheeseboard consisting of brie, camembert, stilton and smoked cheddar.

After my meal I'd like a cold pint of Innes & Gunn's lager to wash it down, and a large joint packed with OG Kush weed.

Tbh I'd never touch anything you'd touch. Considering you hurl faeces at other human beings.

Archived