Death Row Meal

Rugster

If you were on death row and afforded a 3 course last meal, no limit any choice you want, but only one meal each course, plus a drink per course what would you have?

For me I think it would have to be:

Some sort of prawn, garlic and chorizo starter with a double grey goose with ice.

Sirloin steak medium rare with black pepper sauce, thick onion rings, and chunky chips with a pint of ice cold stella

Cheeseboard, to include brie, camembert, stilton and a smoked cheese of some sort with a large glass of Beaujolais.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the other thread. 

Chicken Pakora,

sirloin steak, peppercorn sauce, chips and veg

sticky toffee pudding 

pint of lager

I could quite happily die after that scran. 

40 minutes ago, Rugster said:

If you were on death row and afforded a 3 course last meal, no limit any choice you want, but only one meal each course, plus a drink per course what would you have?

Some sort of prawn, garlic and chorizo starter with a double grey goose with ice.

Sirloin steak medium rare with black pepper sauce, thick onion rings, and chunky chips with a pint of ice cold stella

Cheeseboard, to include brie, camembert, stilton and a smoked cheese of some sort with a large glass of Beaujolais.

No cold toast?

47 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Whilst in the normal course of events that sounds an excellent meal, I'm not so sure I would enjoy it if I were on death row?

BTW Cheese over dessert any day 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Pretty much this. I would have an irn bru, pint of strongbow and bottle of buckfast in place of the drinks you mentioned. Also would be a T-bone steak and sauce would be on the side not drenched over it. Well marinated and a squeeze of lemon on it. 

imagesG4DE2AGC.jpg

If it was the electric chair I think I'd go for scotch eggs, Jerusalem artichokes, onion bahjis, baked beans etc.

and then hopefully the electric spark would ignite my intestinal gases and I'd do a "Mr Creosote" over all the wardens. mwah hah hah.

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Starter fritter roll

Main white pudding supper with a pickled egg and brown sauce

Pudding tablet

Washed down with irn bru from a glass bottle and lagavulin 16 - not in same glass.

You would have a stroke before they got a chance to kill you.

Archived