P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

"Spain cannot receive messages". This upsets me, need to get the team in! 

Get them in now.

2 hours ago, Captain Peter Sallis said:

And yet you can't empty your inbox........

First time poster? Did you just decide to put your team in your username because you couldn't get a message to me?

10 hours ago, Spain said:

Just spent the last two hours processing the raw data almost ready for the stat analysis/solo-picks etc... Christ on a bike why did I not start on this sooner?

Because the celebs have been falling over like ten pin skittles in 2016 - no one would have blamed you leaving it right until the bells!

Just now, WaffenThinMint said:

Because the celebs have been falling over like ten pin skittles in 2016 - no one would have blamed you leaving it right until the bells!

It's actually not created that much more work, but it is probably the main reason my inbox filled up. So many had to submit subs etc.

1 minute ago, cdisaaccie said:

Hope you've left some space Spain!

Off to Accies vs Well then a final couple checks/tweaks to the team when I get back before I send it off to you.

Yep, I've got enough space for another 40-50 teams in my inbox I think.

12 hours ago, supermik said:

Njord wont post until the last minute as he will have at least 10 certainties and he wont want anybody copying them.

Not far off it lol, tho I'll probably have no solos. Will submit earlyish as I don't trust internet , but with one circling the drain I can't be too early.

10 minutes ago, Spain said:

96 players with 2 players at least having bounced back, Njord still to submit and 12 hours to go. We may just break the 100 mark this year after-all.

From the dead pool thread to the dead parrot thread - we now have the Spanish Blue pining for the Njords...

gets coat

41 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Decided to choose smokers this year since I've heard it can shorten your life. Only problem is I don't know who smokes. 

one of mine is a well known smoker but I'm not going to tell you who... :P

29 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

one of mine is a well known smoker but I'm not going to tell you who... :P

Heh. Don't care. About 8-10 of mine are now known puffers :P

Also got a couple of shoo-ins for unique ones. I just hope they qualify as "famous enough"... all will be revealed after midnight I guess. 

Archived