P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

8 hours ago, Chris_DK said:

Did you get my change okay? 

Provided you've only made the one (following Zsa-Zsa)

8 hours ago, microdave said:

I tagged it onto the same PM as last year but I had a look and you'd left the conversation, so I've sent it via a new PM!

Ah, yeah I clear my inbox every year before I launch the DP so that I've got enough space in my inbox. Should get away without having to delete any before next year then in case there's any disputes.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going by the influx of submissions over the last 2-3 days I'd suggest that many of you compile and submit your lists while you're at work. Dreadful behaviour if you ask me.

Sent from my work computer.

5 hours ago, Spain said:

Going by the influx of submissions over the last 2-3 days I'd suggest that many of you compile and submit your lists while you're at work. Dreadful behaviour if you ask me.

Sent from my work computer.

They probably research their lists at work too, thereby reducing the damage they can do! 8)

I think I've got my 15 but with the best part of a week to go I'll continue to do my research. Hopefully I've got a couple of left field ones but I suspect we're all looking in the same places so maybe not. 

Merry blah blah blah and all that, I'll not wish anyone luck, this is waaaaay too important. 

2 hours ago, aberfeldy said:

After two blank years, I've entered this year with an ad hoc team, simply picked straight off the top of my head, spur of the moment style. Anyone else going for three blanks in a row?

Had none this year and only one last year. I'm pish at this. 

6 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Folk putting their team in already. Mental. God bless you all, because I'd imagine it's easier for Spain, but you're all mental.

Exactly.

My initial list had Adrian (AA) Gill as captain plus Peter Vaughan, Zsa Zsa Gabor and Rick Parfitt.

Brenda and Phil the Greek just missed the cut as I chose a few possible solo picks but...

First time Deadpooler who submitted a while back with Liz Smith on the list. I suppose she had to go, she's died at least twice already in the last 20 years.

So unless there is some obscure "January actually starts with the first January Sales advert on TV" rule, Spain will be getting a PM with a replacement shortly.

Archived