P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

57 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There are some people take this game too seriously, doing research etc. They are sick individuals with no place in a civilised society. This should be a bit of fun at the expense of random victims of personal tragedy.

^

Knows he's on loads of folk's lists regardless of the lack of fame type post IMO

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There are some people take this game too seriously, doing research etc. They are sick individuals with no place in a civilised society. This should be a bit of fun at the expense of random victims of personal tragedy.

Just thinking.  From your lot, there's only Ian Lavender left, isn't there?  Worth a punt? 

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think the vicar is still with us.

So he is. Frank Williams.  Worth 40 points until July.

That's how I see old folk these days - how many points are they worth?  I feel unclean but strangely competitive.

2017 entry fired in - hopefully they can all hold on until January 1st - just like my entire selection for 2016 who have all managed to hold on...all f**king year!

Anyway, gone for a themed approach this year.  Fingers crossed!  (still doesn't sound right - hoping for someone's death!)

2 hours ago, microdave said:

That's my list in with 11 changes from 2016 even though not one of them had the courtesy to die this year. 

Eta Bizarrely it's a year today since I sent in my 2016 entry!

Are you sure? Who did you send it to? :unsure2:

A couple of enforced changes and a few that were not pulling their weight have been punted.  The spine of the team is still there though and I am confident they will prove their worth to the team next season.  

The big disappointment for me in DP16  was the two high profile terrorists I added to the team.  A lot was expected from them but they just never showed up.  

Archived