P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

I bowed out last year but I'm up for it again for 2017, are you still doing the obscure US college sports stuff or has that been binned ? Sorry, I don't have the will to wade through this years thread.

Or you could just read the OP. The US College Sports have been barred since last year.

Shouldn't the Dead Pool be a list of those that posters want to, rather than expect, to die?
It would be much better to have such controversial lists rather than the usual suspects - cancer and MND sufferers, stroke victims, nonagenarians etc.

P&B hit list 2017. Wonder how long it would be before the polis come knocking?

44 minutes ago, bazdons said:

P&B hit list 2017. Wonder how long it would be before the polis come knocking?

The Polis wouldn't come knocking. It's just a forum with the usual threads that could be considered to be objectionable or in poor taste. Unless you plan to murder those on your list...

Not started cutting down my shortlist just yet - 2016 isn't finished with us yet.

After a promising start this year, I've fell away a bit. Aiming for a top-5 finish next year!

Feel free to bring this post back when none of my bunch play the game and I've got zero points this time next year.

I'm not famous, but I'd imagine if I was the first person to throw myself off the new Queensferry Crossing, my suicide might make the news.Would I be awarded the points in this scenario? Admittedly, it's a bit of an extreme step to take, but I'm quite competitive. 

1 hour ago, Njord said:

No, not allowed to kill your own picks.

**** however give me a pm if you're feeling low, especially in December...

Cheers. Missed that bit. Would you not get more points for giving me a lift to Dignitas on my birthday though?

2 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

All these folk with 'squads' of picks already - I won't even have a think about next year's squad until a couple of days before the deadline.

I treat my squad like an NFL roster. It's huge to start with, but I cut people in various phases until I'm left with the best I can manage. There's always room for a late big trade though.

Archived