P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Njord said:

Michael Chamberlain at 72, was the dad that initially got the blame in that Aussie Maddy , dingo baby case.

Still guilty IMO...

Strange thing is I was just thinking about that case last week. Probably for the first time in years.

Yep guilty IMO. Was the Maddy  McCann case of its time.

Well, Snuka's given a fair few the break. Including me, huzzah! Here's the update for Kenyon Wright, Buddy Greco & Jimmy Snuka - well played by shieldhillsmithy getting his second hit of the year with Snuka & Soares putting him into an early lead.

1 shieldhillsmithy 110
2 cal234ey 104
= Sherrif John Bunnell 104
= The Two 104
5 50/50 Winner 80
6 DBA 78
= Savage Henry 78
= Bold Rover 71
9 thisal 65
10 Bishop Briggs 58
 =  Njord 58
12 Albino Rover 52
 =  Arabdownunder 52
 =  Bobby Skidmarks 52
 =  Indale Winton 52
 =  JamieStevenson 52
 =  Spain 52
18 nessies long lost ghost 50
19 Everyone else 0

I know hee-haw about wrestling but I've had Superstar Billy Graham for about the last 5 years based on a report that said he had a few months to live and had picked out a graveyard plot for himself etc, I assume he's done a Wilko Johnson / Clive James and reversed a terminal diagnosis?

4 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I know hee-haw about wrestling but I've had Superstar Billy Graham for about the last 5 years based on a report that said he had a few months to live and had picked out a graveyard plot for himself etc, I assume he's done a Wilko Johnson / Clive James and reversed a terminal diagnosis?

Yeah I'm not sure how he's managed to survive this long. He seems to be a regular at hospital, something will catch him out soon I'd imagine.

Archived