P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

20 hours ago, Chris_DK said:

Think next year my list will consist of Russian opposition party members. Another one, Vasioly Tarasyuk, found dead in Israel. 

Couple of bombs went off trying to ambush my captain yesterday, net closing in hopefully.

Think next year my team will be exactly the fucking same as this year.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems to be a bit quiet on the Somebody Famous Snuffing It front at the moment. Is this normal at this time of year?  Do things pick up again in the autumn?

Give the Reaper a break, he's earned this wee rest after the last 18 months or so of utter carnage.

8 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Geoffrey Bayldon who played Catweazle on TV dead at 93.

The Crawman's shot the craw.

Might have to base next year's Deadpool on Worzel Gummidge- not many of the cast left around now... 

My plan to field a team made up entirely of serial killers is proving to be one of my less brilliant ones. Don't talk to me about harsh prison conditions. Get some of these b*****ds breaking rocks on a diet of bread and water.

Perhaps a letter to the Daily Mail is in order. Has anyone seen my crayons?

7 hours ago, Shotgun said:

My plan to field a team made up entirely of serial killers is proving to be one of my less brilliant ones. Don't talk to me about harsh prison conditions. Get some of these b*****ds breaking rocks on a diet of bread and water.

Perhaps a letter to the Daily Mail is in order. Has anyone seen my crayons?

what if you ask that all the serial killers are housed in the one cell and the survivor gets to walk free...

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

what if you ask that all the serial killers are housed in the one cell and the survivor gets to walk free...

Kind of like a Big Brother theme show? I like that idea.

One thing I've noticed about serial killers is that once caught, they tend to be pretty weedy looking guys. Peter Sutcliffe, Dennis Nilsen etc. Even at 82 though, I think Charlie Manson could handle himself in a square go.

Charlie Manson is meant to be a prison bitch and gets pumped on a regular basis.

ETA: maybe not now he's 82, it was admittedly quite a few year ago I heard this.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Charlie Manson is meant to be a prison bitch and gets pumped on a regular basis.

ETA: maybe not now he's 82, it was admittedly quite a few year ago I heard this.

Hadn't heard that one but guards say he's every bit as nasty today as he was when first arrested. Another inmate set him on fire once but sadly, we're unlikely to get a repeat as he's no longer in General Population.

On 2017-5-10 at 09:38, Chris_DK said:

Think next year my list will consist of Russian opposition party members. Another one, Vasioly Tarasyuk, found dead in Israel. 

Couple of bombs went off trying to ambush my captain yesterday, net closing in hopefully.

Poor Vasioly's wiki entry must be the shortest I've seen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Tarasyuk

P.S. How the f**k do you drown in the Dead Sea? Have Russia taken over Wikipedia?

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Poor Vasioly's wiki entry must be the shortest I've seen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Tarasyuk

P.S. How the f**k do you drown in the Dead Sea? Have Russia taken over Wikipedia?

To paraphrase Blackadder 3 (the election episode)- "He accidentally brutally drowned in the Dead Sea...."
Funny how Mossad couldn't detect a bootprint on the top of his napper... 

Re: drowning in the Dead Sea ... I read the other day that it's very possible to drown in the Dead Sea ... if you're floating on your back and accidentally flip over - it's very difficult to right yourself - especially if you're a bit of a chubster. 

12 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Re: drowning in the Dead Sea ... I read the other day that it's very possible to drown in the Dead Sea ... if you're floating on your back and accidentally flip over - it's very difficult to right yourself - especially if you're a bit of a chubster. 

Or if you differ opinions with auld uncle Vova.

Archived