Hurlford vs Hurlford semi

HYB

13 hours ago, itsmaba said:

Surely Mr Hamilton must pay the 2 Teams?

No chance he only has one team. Would be good to see the honest team beating the cheats and i think most folk want to see that too! I personally dont think the amateurs have enough to beat them but i will be cheering them on like everyone else! If the story is true about the ams player and his job well that just about says it all i would say

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-26 at 17:05, itsmaba said:

I think Hurlford Amateurs should enlighten P&B as to this tale. No pressure

Ammies keeping schtum on this! Probs feart tae say owt incase they get barred fae wullie abramovich's boozer lolol! Least they can say the same as the Lees and dont need to threaten or pay players tae get them tae play for them! Hope they do Thistle oan friday nite

1 minute ago, the flagman said:

a hope the ammies and new farm can do the double a heard they were forunate to even get a draw yestrrday

Aye me anaw, canny see new ferm doing them but wid be nice. Couple of new decent honest clubs proving that the ammy game is still alive and well! 

13 minutes ago, the flagman said:

so does about 95% of ayrshire m8 

Even more so now after the shite surrounding the young team's big striker! Its the talk off the amateur game at moment. Its disgusting

1 minute ago, BingeDrinker said:

Even more so now after the shite surrounding the young team's big striker! Its the talk off the amateur game at moment. Its disgusting

Aye its bad craic that but we expect it fae that shower. Nae morals but that's how every c**t hates them

5 minutes ago, the flagman said:

true m8 the guy just wants to play football with his m8s and mr hamilton if your reading this or any of your players are you sir are ruining the amateur game hang your head in shame

Money talks and Hamilton knows it 

I think the Ammies have a great chance on wed night. Young fit and hungry, should be a cracker. Although new Farm have beaten two good Prem teams in the quarters and semis I can still see them being on the end of a sore one. I really hope I'm wrong as they are a decent honest team but I think it might be as one sided a final as last season.

Archived