Hurlford vs Hurlford semi

HYB

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good game. Two evenly matched teams over the 90. Michael Mullen the outstanding player although was impressed by the big number 6 playing for Hurlford Ams. A draw may have been fairer but Thistle more clinical when it counted and credit to them. 

Enjoyed the Thistle coaching team doing their synchronised step forward/shout/raise hand routine every time the ref had a decision to make. Like a well drilled boy band. That said the ref made some really odd decisions. Very fussy and inconsistent. 

Congrats to Hurlford Thistle. An incredible run of success they've had and they just keep producing. The Amateurs will be a great addition to the premier if they keep that team together. 

1 hour ago, CD 1972 said:

Aye they're a good young side, they'll do well in the premier nxt season. My guess is top 4-5.

Wiz impressed by ammies last nite. Wanted them to win but aiy thought they wid take a doin. Played thistle aff park at times. Big 6 is decent but ran oota steam second half. Mullen never got any change oota ammies defence and boys did well against him. Fair play tae them 

14 hours ago, Pmonty3 said:

It was a good game. Two evenly matched teams over the 90. Michael Mullen the outstanding player although was impressed by the big number 6 playing for Hurlford Ams. A draw may have been fairer but Thistle more clinical when it counted and credit to them. 

Enjoyed the Thistle coaching team doing their synchronised step forward/shout/raise hand routine every time the ref had a decision to make. Like a well drilled boy band. That said the ref made some really odd decisions. Very fussy and inconsistent. 

Congrats to Hurlford Thistle. An incredible run of success they've had and they just keep producing. The Amateurs will be a great addition to the premier if they keep that team together. 

yet again somebody has to have a dig at the ref why was he fussy or inconsistent just because you dont agree or understand does not mean he was wrong you talk a good game but dont have a clue try doing the course then come back either put up or shut up as they say

Just my opinion. Thought the ref didn't have the best of games. Booking for diving that was a foul, Thistle number 4 made a great tackle and got booked and a few more I didn't agree with. Just thought he was slightly whistle happy and dramatic.   Didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game, merely an observation. 

Nothing more to it than that. I'm sure he's a lovely person and a good ref. 

Archived