Berwick Rangers v Montrose

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Hopefully they don't turn up for a second time. Though this time because theyve gone bust. Shit club, shit fans.

elgin city SIX............................................... PAHAHAHA

Here we go, the usual Berwick WUM's. I don't much bother with looking at other clubs' threads but does everybody get them? They do give an otherwise decent wee football club a bad name. Leave it to the players out there on the pitch but be sure there is enough 50p's in the electricity meter this time 'cos it gets dark by 4pm these days.Over and out.

42 minutes ago, MOFOREVER said:

Here we go, the usual Berwick WUM's. I don't much bother with looking at other clubs' threads but does everybody get them? They do give an otherwise decent wee football club a bad name. Leave it to the players out there on the pitch but be sure there is enough 50p's in the electricity meter this time 'cos it gets dark by 4pm these days.Over and out.

We get them on the Albion threads as well, complete twats so full of their own importance and that of their club. Seem to have some delusion that Berwick Rangers are too good for this League. :lol::lol:

17 minutes ago, rhliston said:

We get them on the Albion threads as well, complete twats so full of their own importance and that of their club. Seem to have some delusion that Berwick Rangers are too good for this League. :lol::lol:

^^^

Desperate attempt to make friends.

Looking into our situation to try and find a positive. Luckily, i've found one.

In games against the other 5 teams at the bottom we're unbeaten. Played 7, won 4 and drawn 3. In those games we've scored 10, conceded 4 and kept 4 clean sheets.

We won't discuss what's happened against the top 4.

Archived