Today's Scores 10th Dec

ex-german exile

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Maddog69 said:

You answered your own question moron.. away n enjoy your sat night with your Mrs or something eh

Read your own post, you said (comebacks) which if you didn't know is plural which means more than one so I didn't answer my own question 

Read your own post, you said (comebacks) which if you didn't know is plural which means more than one so I didn't answer my own question 

Told you to go n have a nice night with your Mrs or boyfriend. It's Saturday night n you keep going.. talk about ADl teams son

3 minutes ago, Maddog69 said:

Told you to go n have a nice night with your Mrs or boyfriend. It's Saturday night n you keep going.. talk about ADl teams son

Wow okay I will leave you alone before you embarrass yourself any more. I will enjoy my night thank you and you try and enjoy your night lol

You seem to be copying my comebacks ya donut.. I've said many of times I just like slapping it in to Darvel legend as he thinks his teams good when they aren't even average

You still going oan about Darvel mad dug? Fucksake m8 at least start ripping the other teams. What team do you support?

Archived