Why do some people hate the SNP?

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause they're raging British nationalists.   Easiest question ever. 

Personally I am a member cause they have been clearly proven to be the only party who put Scotland first, and by far are the most competent and professional of all parties.  

They've done a stunning job and are a phenomenon that will be studied by politics students in future.   In salmond and sturgeon they have also given us the two best leaders our country has ever had.

Cause they're raging British nationalists.   Easiest question ever. 

Personally I am a member cause they have been clearly proven to be the only party who put Scotland first, and by far are the most competent and professional of all parties.  
They've done a stunning job and are a phenomenon that will be studied by politics students in future.   In salmond and sturgeon they have also given us the two best leaders our country has ever had.

If Alex had stuck to straws up his nostrils and said "wibble" you would have said this."stunning job" " phenomenon" ?? [emoji23][emoji23]

44 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I applaud this (probably doomed to fail) attempt to keep trolling losers like Loondave in one place. 

Decent effort. 

No, the most likely way to keep the obvious trolls from posting on here is to totally ignore them.  Engaging with them and/or criticising them for trolling is exactly what they want.

49 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I particularly like JLDs plea for "opposing views" and Peps North Korean style endorsement . That's the sexy stuff that drew me right in.

Have to say I agree. SNP's more radical spokesmen on here do nothing to sway the 55% back to rational self interest.

Labour hate the SNP because they broke up their cozy 1 party state.  Wee job as a councillor. Maybe a MSP . House of Commons and a wee retirement to the Lords. Don't tell me you think Foulkes and Martin , Darling are there on merit.

I for one am a member as I'm Scottish and it's the only party I trust for Scotland
Opposing views?

The fact you have posted this thread answers your own question, your narrow minded pomposity is biblical, now, what am wondering is, are you an attention seeker?

Labour hate the SNP because they broke up their cozy 1 party state.  Wee job as a councillor. Maybe a MSP . House of Commons and a wee retirement to the Lords. Don't tell me you think Foulkes and Martin , Darling are there on merit.

All true but i fear it will merely be replaced by a doppleganger with the same flaws running through it.Just give it time.

Judging by the sheer amount of worthless threads he starts, possibly an intervention is required, if you think you are up to the task, then "wire in"

Aye somebody reasoned with a bit of gravitas.Sort of like a guiding fatherly figure to bring him back from the darkside.I can tell he thinks highly of me so we are off to a great start already.Maybe just start 14 topics a week and work towards a lower target each week until he's cured.

I dont hate the snp as such but I dont like the way all policy is used to further the aims of independence, i dont blame them for that as that is their ultimate policy goal, however I find it off putting. I also think they could be bolder in their program for government but do not want to put people off voting yes in a future referendum. I also dont like tconstantly blaming westminster for all our problems. They have certainly been highly competent in government though no denying that.

Archived