Bonnyrigg Rose at home vs Hibernian

thelegendthatis

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Hope bonnyrigg play well. Top east super league team. Do you think they can keep the score down to 3 goals??

probably depends more on the Hibs performance and attitude, Lennon might rest a few seeing as the league is so tight the who knows. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

probably depends more on the Hibs performance and attitude, Lennon might rest a few seeing as the league is so tight the who knows. 

Bonnyrigg might do the same Shanner with oor league being tight anaw,lol.

Felt important today as I was walking my dog a man I recognise called me by my first name and asked me when the tickets are getting released. How the f**k am I meant to know.....

Also my mother in law who needs a sat nav to find NDP has confirmed she will be going to the game as will my mother and two aunties which would usually mean my I'm shit out of luck with babysitters but Mrs Carlos (who hates football) has taken the day off work to watch the kids even though her mates have jumped on the bandwagon and have arranged to make a day off it. She'll never let me forget this one!!

7 hours ago, bobby carlos said:

Felt important today as I was walking my dog a man I recognise called me by my first name and asked me when the tickets are getting released. How the f**k am I meant to know.....

He might have been asking the dog. 

Archived