'Participated'

Ludo*1

Question

I tend to use the Participated function on the Android App the most. It allows me to go through the content I've obviously posted in, in an easy manner but over the past day or so, instead of allowing me to go back through it for weeks on end of topics, it's only giving me the option of the most recent - say 10-15 topics.

Any idea why?

9 answers to this question

I've pushed out an updated version of the Android App, should be available this evening.
Will do some more digging on this issue tonight.

So got the new update and it's pretty smart. However two issues to note. The participated issue still remains and my notifications keep staying the same as "99+" each time I jump on despite marking them each time as read.

4 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

So got the new update and it's pretty smart. However two issues to note. The participated issue still remains and my notifications keep staying the same as "99+" each time I jump on despite marking them each time as read.

Yeah I've pushed out another small amend to that as the icon and splash screens weren't right in the binary we published.

I've fixed that and pushed out another release which should be there in the next few hours.

I can't see a parameter to change the participated topic timespan, will need to speak to the developers on that one. Not sure on the notifications one, will try and recreate that.

Looks like participated is now restricted to the last 20 topics. Not convinced I can change that tbh!

That's a bit shit! It's the main way I check the forum rather than need to go through the countless sub forums.

What changed as it was alright about a week ago?

Archived