Airdrie v Stenny

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, el Gringo said:

Somebody's getting a 6-0 at some point!

Aye, us! 

Just realised I was beat to it.

in all honesty we were very poor outwith the first 10-15. I don't think Boateng should have got two yellows.

Keeper didn't cover himself in glory.

Our obvious weaknesses were clearly exposed today. Considering the points gap between the teams, it's obviously disappointing.

The one thing it will do though, is bring our more headstrong fans crashing back to reality.

This is too weak a squad to challenge.

didn't see this coming. Our general play this year hasn't been too bad but as previously mentioned the defense has been ropey to say the least. Hopefully brechin beat east fife tonight and we kick on from here. Mon the stenny!! 

At two nil down I still fancied we would get something from the game as at that point we had been playing reasonably well middle to front.

The sending off and a rookie managers insistence in playing 342 and chasing the game at 3 down really did for us.

At least Stenny are still bottom and still shite.

Cannot wait to see the highlights for this.

Does anyone know the last time we bodied someone 5-0 in the league? Must have been around 2005/06 when we used to hammer Montrose and East Stirlingshire on a regular basis.

Here's hoping Brechin City can do us a decent turn this evening.

Felt sorry for Conroy and Ryan playing with that utter dross today.

Boateng should retire.  He is worse than a bombscare.   Wasn't sure the 2nd was even a foul right enough. 

Ref is an utter p***k and set the tone from early on.

Well done to Stenny though.  They played well and have found some good players.

I have been watching football for many years and I doubt I've ever been so surprised as what I saw today. For 20 minutes we looked good and I felt a comfortable victory was on the cards. Then the roof fell in.

I don't often comment on the ref but this one was a shocker. He seemed to have it in for us from the start. I don't know why he sent Boateng off. Perhaps it was because a couple of their players told him too. 

The defence was shocking. The goalie is a joke. Russell should be fined a week's wages for yet again being booked for mouthing at the ref. I thought he had learned his lesson but obviously not. I believe he is suspended for next week.

Stenny played well and fair play to them.

Bound to lose next week. Will be interesting to see what happens in the window. Maybe today was a blessing in disguise.

Felt sorry for Conroy and Ryan playing with that utter dross today.
Boateng should retire.  He is worse than a bombscare.   Wasn't sure the 2nd was even a foul right enough. 
Ref is an utter p***k and set the tone from early on.
Well done to Stenny though.  They played well and have found some good players.

Can you retire from posting? You're worse than a bomb scare.

Archived