Football weekend betting 9-11th December

ThomCat

7 hours ago, Chris_DK said:

Not too sure myself. Montrose have just hired a new manager and despite pumping Arbroath 5-0 on Tuesday our squad is wearing thin (Flynn straight red meaning we're down to 13 fit senior players). We were also dreadful at Cowdenbeath last Saturday. And as you say our record there is pretty rubbish - sure we lost both times last season.

Would avoid, personally. 

Should have listened to you. :huh: Dreadful day, one result in a fivefold (Real Sociedad). Tipped Inverness City to take a point off Banks o Dee, got pumped 8-0 :lol: Doubling up with late kick offs: Las Palmas, Leicester, East Fife and Montpellier. About 100/1

Closest I got was Palace busting a four timer of home wins on the EPL 3 o'clock kick offs.

Stuck Llorente down as first scorer in the Swansea game.

Ive got Leicester and Slimani e/w FGS in the Late kick off though.

Paid out in Burnley at 2-0 due to the paddy power offer. Atalanta tempting at 8/11 home to udinese tomorrow but chievo 7/4 away to a rock bottom Palermo side yet to earn a point in Sicily looks more appealing. Nothing jumps out in the English game although I may opt for draw at old Trafford with bet 365 offer. 

Considering Nice are ahead of PSG in the league and have only lost once this season (PSG have lost 3, most recently by 3 goals to Montpellier), 8/1 seems generous. I think the market must be going by last year's form.

Archived