Who's next?

Jimmy85

Who's next?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was hopeful it would all blow off again over the festive period but there has been an eerie feeling of quietness around the place lately.

Waffenthinmint on fake news 

This thread you and marshmallow apparently made was all just a lie. You are a liar.

Do you think compiling a detailed thread is easy? It takes a lot of planning, we need to weight and make final decisions on the poster rankings.

The Academy awards aren't doled out on the first of January, they wait until the qualified and experienced judges have had a chance to review all the entries and then have the ceremony in late February. That's the sort of level@marshmallo and I are aiming for, not some fly by night whimsical rubbish.

and that's the sort of leve

4 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Mods should genuinely ban him for his own good. That level of batshit isnt good.

Is this the 3rd or 4th time he has done some light stalking? 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Do you think compiling a detailed thread is easy? It takes a lot of planning, we need to weight and make final decisions on the poster rankings.

The Academy awards aren't doled out on the first of January, they wait until the qualified and experienced judges have had a chance to review all the entries and then have the ceremony in late February. That's the sort of level@marshmallo and I are aiming for, not some fly by night whimsical rubbish.

and that's the sort of leve

Did WTM burst into ICTChris' house halfway through that post?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt Chris but if the thread isn't up by March I will burst into your place of work and beat you to death with an octagonal plate.

It's how I'd want to go

Archived