Who's next?

Jimmy85

Who's next?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough choice. For some reason it's not letting me vote. Whilst Zzzzzen is brutal for puns he's not the worst so I'd rule him out. Bennett is horrendous with his continual "sevco bad" look at me pish (at least he's consistent), but (very) occasionally he can post some sensible stuff. Gunther/Duff Man horrendous poster, but I think Waffenthinmint takes the lead for me for pure unadulterated creepiness.

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Tough choice. For some reason it's not letting me vote. Whilst Zzzzzen is brutal for puns he's not the worst so I'd rule him out. Bennett is horrendous with his continual "sevco bad" look at me pish (at least he's consistent), but (very) occasionally he can post some sensible stuff. Gunther/Duff Man horrendous poster, but I think Waffenthinmint takes the lead for me for pure unadulterated creepiness.

All of this. Especially the bit about not being able to vote.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Something weird happening. It says 69 members have voted but is only showing 1 vote for Gunther. I think we're under a cyber attack. Prime suspect Grimbo.

They also voted on the 27 November apparently.

2 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

They also voted on the 27 November apparently.

Good date to be fair.

Its not mentioned much but we won the Coca Cola cup on that date back in 1994. Ended up leading Bayern Munich at half time in the consequent European adventure.

Here's the scoreboard in case folk haven't seen it before...

image.jpeg

Archived