Peterhead vs Alloa

Important game for us as it feels like our season is threatening to go South at the moment. A win will give keep us in the chase but a loss will add an edge to the next two games against East Fife and Stenny. The game a couple of weeks ago was fairly tight and I would expect this to be much of the same but our defence is porous so who knows. We should have Rory back although we are also really missing Strachan but I have not heard any news about him.

28 minutes ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Rory's dummy back in yet after the cup game? A proper post match rage apparently. 

Maybe it was his seagull. McInally didn't take it too well either, I thought his take on the game was pretty bizarre. 

There was very little in that match. We battled hard but I think we can certainly play better, and hopefully we will this Saturday. 11th away game in our last 14 fixtures, it would be great to get a win here to set us up for a few games back at the Recs. 

I usually quite like McInally, but he can be a bit of a hothead once he gets going. I think there was a bit of a barney between the benches- there was a fairly bad challenge on Callum Waters in the second half- I remember the tackle and a bit of aggro as a result. Apparently kicked off a bit in the tunnel with McAllister at the heart of it, a mood which he failed to snap out of.

Not our best performance, gave up a bit too much possession in the game. Peterhead lacked a bit of quality in front of goal, but the opener was definitely coming.

A key positive in the game was the way we fought back for the equaliser and might have won it but for a decent save from Smith near the end.

Point probably about right, but couldnt have had too many complaints if we left empty handed.

After a lengthy spell on the road, good to actually have a few home fixtures on the trot starting tomorrow.

Archived