St Mirren vs Raith Rovers

8 hours ago, CALDERON said:

The results maybe havent been awful, but the performances havent been good at all.  Dumbarton away in particular was dreadful. 

I get the impression that Locke has been happy with the results and is unconcerned about the standard of performances, like Murray before him. I'm expecting a defeat tomorrow and if so it should bring about a reality check.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get the impression that Locke has been happy with the results and is unconcerned about the standard of performances, like Murray before him. I'm expecting a defeat tomorrow and if so it should bring about a reality check.

Despite the fact he constantly goes on about how terrible the performances are and how he is concerned about the performances..?

How is Ryan Hardie doing for Saints? I honestly thought he looked like a future international when he was with us. Best finisher I've seen for ages. Can't head a ball for toffee, but that apart, utterly brilliant.

If he's not doing the do at Saints I'd take him back at Starks in a heartbeat.

Just arrived, and to my disappointment the Caledonian bar is shut! Sitting in the Alamo now but looking for something maybe withe the football or just a bit more 'alive'.

Any suggestions Saints and rovers fans -PLEASE!? 

Eta - sports bar pool table/darts would be a bonus! 

Just arrived, and to my disappointment the Caledonian bar is shut! Sitting in the Alamo now but looking for something maybe withe the football or just a bit more 'alive'.

Bankhouse on Gilmour st....10 minute walk.

What was the roadworks like?

Archived